2021 Nations League Final Four

Gari

FBXWRmCWEAIsu0Q

White uniform is the main thing.

JamDav1982

They must have ruled onside due to the Garcia touch.

Surely they cant say it was too close to be an error from the pass.

Zidane82

Someone explain this FFS.

6ac586c0-184d-408e-b3ea-a3044fa276d9_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

The ref favoured France all evening.

There were a few bad fouls on Busqs but because Spain had possession the ref waved play -on .. That?s fair enough but he?s supposed to book the offender when there is a break in play . He just did not bother .

JamDav1982

Ref let Gavi off with similar foul when should have booked him.

Sometimes they are taking the 'letting game flow' too far.

serghei

They must have ruled onside due to the Garcia touch.

Surely they cant say it was too close to be an error from the pass.

:lol: Absolute joke. The pass escapes Garcia. It's not like Garcia passed backwards.

The ones that decided this are pure incompetents.

JamDav1982

You are just unfairly critical of him as you dislike him so much ..

The rest of us watched the game without blinkers

Nah he was all over shop defensively as soon as France stared to apply pressure.

Even just before the spain goal he was giving away ball on edge of France area where they break and hit bar.

Usual. Teams apply pressure to mid and backline and Busi the DM is a non entity.

Bobo32

Busi was excellent in this match.

Yes he was, nice that you see that. And lol at the excuse of France sitting back :whoco:

Shameful to lose on a clear offside that can't have been properly checked, but also a bit weak to let that equalizer in before that. Enriques changes weren't that succesful, in particular Gavi out was questionable.

Porque

:lol: Absolute joke. The pass escapes Garcia. It's not like Garcia passed backwards.

The ones that decided this are pure incompetents.

Haven't brushed up on the rules in years but from what I knew, the defensive player could only re-rule an offside player onside if his touch creates a second action. For example, Eric stops the ball, does a cartwheel and then passes it to Mbappe. So never an offside if that rule hasn't changed.

I think they just got it wrong, which is why we got a lack of clarity in the replays.

I know the game is flowing more this season, but seems to me that the use of VAR has actually regressed. It's reached a point where there doesn't seem any reason to have it anymore.

serghei

Haven't brushed up on the rules in years but from what I knew, the defensive player could only re-rule an offside player onside if his touch creates a second action. For example, Eric stops the ball, does a cartwheel and then passes it to Mbappe. So never an offside if that rule hasn't changed.

I think they just got it wrong, which is why we got a lack of clarity in the replays.

I know the game is flowing more this season, but seems to me that the use of VAR has actually regressed. It's reached a point where there doesn't seem any reason to have it anymore.

The VAR officials should get 1 year ban to go back to school and read rules again. It's a simple action. Offside all day. Garcia has to be in control of the ball. He is sliding FFS and doesn't get but a bare touch. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans