La Liga | Round 7: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

gatsu

Not seeing Busquets, Roberto and Pique on the pitch would be a a good change to initiate a fresh beginning. Those 3 are finished (well Roberto was never first squad material)

ajnotkeith

Not seeing Busquets, Roberto and Pique on the pitch would be a a good change to initiate a fresh beginning. Those 3 are finished (well Roberto was never first squad material)

Well, in my opinion, Nico is not better than Roberto/Busi and Pique is better than Garcia easily. But if you have given up on results then I guess Nico for one of the two and Garcia at CB

Would like to see Lenglet maybe get some minutes soon as other than Araujo our CBs have been very weak and maybe he'll put in some good performances. Suarez and Griezmann will have fun with Garcia.

*****thought FDJ was injured for some reasonlol

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Oh shit thought Frenkie was injured lol

----MATS-----
Mingu-Araujo-Pique-Dest
------Roberto-FDJ------
---Gavi-Coutinho-Fati---
-------Memphis------

ajnotkeith

I would love to see Nico instead of Busquets. Call it morbid curiosity if things can really get worse.

I like Roberto to play there, his bad performances so far have been at WB, at pivot hasn't been playing badly despite the abuse from fans about his wages.

Andresito

Staff member
Gavi at RW is better than changing the formation to play Memphis and Luuk up front.

If Alba is starting we could even play Dest at LW and Memphis CF. All Dest does is dribble anyway. Mingueza RB.

Nazario1985

Time to shine in a big game for Koeman.

Can't believe a good defender as a player, and now has no clue how to organize our defense despite trying with more than 8 different players !!

FinBarcelonafan

Gavi at RW is better than changing the formation to play Memphis and Luuk up front.

If Alba is starting we could even play Dest at LW and Memphis CF. All Dest does is dribble anyway. Mingueza RB.

As long as Luuk is not starting I am happy.

I agree with the Dest idea. Play Dest as a wing and put Depay on top.

Zidane82

What could go wrong ?

If we get hammered ( a definite possibility) we get a new manager.

If we win .. we win

Gari

FAtdKmjWUAEzQ7t

Home of Barca Fans