La Liga | Round 7: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

gatsu

A draw in this game would be a miracle. Unfortunately another 2 or 3-0 is expected. Atletico are maybe in bad form but they are still several levels ahead of us

mc_lovin

A draw in this game would be a miracle. Unfortunately another 2 or 3-0 is expected. Atletico are maybe in bad form but they are still several levels ahead of us

No way they should outclass us 3-0. It could happen, but that would be just another dent in Koeman's legacy. Stack the midfield, play safe and I am sure it will be even until Ter Stegen has his moment.

FinBarcelonafan

No way they should outclass us 3-0. It could happen, but that would be just another dent in Koeman's legacy. Stack the midfield, play safe and I am sure it will be even until Ter Stegen has his moment.

I have to admit that Atleticos roster is on a different level. Their bench is superior too. We are lacking quality in many positions.

Atletico is a big favourite here.

JohnN

I don't have such a bad feeling as I had against Bayern or Benfica. But I am sure the boys will prove me wrong and manage to get trashed again.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't have such a bad feeling as I had against Bayern or Benfica. But I am sure the boys will prove me wrong and manage to get trashed again.

Did you have bad feeling about Benfica? I expected us to do quite well. Kudos for your instincts.

clemente

Hope Koeman doesn't bitch out for once in his life and just sets up a proper lineup, logical tactics and tries to win the game, he has nothing to lose, his job is safe till December anyway.

Home of Barca Fans