CL | Round 2: SL Benfica - FC Barcelona 3-0

gatsu

Truth is in the current financial football context we will need a strong investor otherwise restructuration is near impossible. We are not as attractive as in the past and Barca name is not enough anymore to attract star players. There maybe no other alternative to this petrol money

malvolio

I can understand when people are angry about Messi, but Griezmann ffs? I thank the lord every day that he's gone.

I'm a Griezmann hater since before he joined us. But point still stands, we got rid of both him and Messi and ended up with Depay and LDJ.

slvtn

For me, it's not even the mediocre to bad performances we have seen for a couple of seasons now. It's more the circumstances that turned this wonderful club into professional footballs biggest joke.

FinBarcelonafan

The worst thing we are not losing close games, we are being trashed every single season, min. Once. Nowadays more.

You'd think we could keep games close.

SeloBarca

I'm a Griezmann hater since before he joined us. But point still stands, we got rid of both him and Messi and ended up with Depay and LDJ.

There were nothing we could do thanks to Bartomeu.
He drained the club of all money and there was no way to keep Griez and Messi.
Depay and LDJ is all on Koeman, he wants to buy as many dutch players as possible.
Would rather we spend the little money we spent on LDJ on some SA or German talent. Anything would be better than him.
But our scouting is also extremly bad so yea...that wont happen either.

kilian

[MENTION=22853]DAMNit[/MENTION]
Self-belief is definitely positive.
If he said "we are going for a win, we want to win, we'll try to win" would be okay. He said "we are good, we are going to win."
That's disrespectful. If someone like Ramos said something like that, you could say okay, the fucker won everything, he has some right to be cocky. But not a guy that has 20 serious games in his career. Although I like Araujo, this is clown attitude. Especially when you see the outcome of the game.

Home of Barca Fans