Who Should Laporta Appoint: Xavi or Roberto Martinez?

Who Should Laporta Appoint: Xavi or Roberto Martinez

• Total voters

Raketa10

Shoukd add Ten hag and Gillardo to the poll

And please remove Martinez! No one want's him here. :D
It should be Xavi, Ten Hag or Gallardo. Unfortunately there is no way Ten Hag will leave Ajax in the middle of the season so it's either Xavi now or Gallardo in December.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The only option is Ten Hag, but as we know he won't come until next season if at all... Let's get someone crazy like Conte (or Bielsa if he's willing) to grind results for the rest of the season... It can't be worse than Koeman...

serghei

The only option is Ten Hag, but as we know he won't come until next season if at all... Let's get someone crazy like Conte (or Bielsa if he's willing) to grind results for the rest of the season... It can't be worse than Koeman...

Conte won't touch us. Ten Hag will have offers from EPL. It's tough to attract a well-known name. Whether justified or not, Ten Hag is a big, popular name atm.

F1_STK

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times

@MundoMaldini
-COPE] | Xavi is waiting for a call from Joan Laporta. He is determined to get to Barcelona now. #FCBlive

FC B

I really hope it will be. Would you rather see Martinez (Koemen 2.0) here?

No, I'd rather see Gallardo, Ten Hag or other real/proven manager not a former fantastic player with zero experience at a competitive level as a manager and who also happens to be friend with the dinosaurs we have in the team also stating not long ago that Busquets is still the best player in the world at his position, no thanks and please no !!!

FC433

I would have liked Conte as I believe that he would fit us currently and address some of our major issues (poor defensive setup and physical condition). I also think our current squad would perform better generally in a 352 formation, which what Conte prefers. However, Conte's stubbornness might make our situation worse, that is one. Two, I do not think we can afford him.

Home of Barca Fans