La Liga | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Levante 3-0

Horatio

You're welcome
Depay on the other hand, now that's someone putting the keeper to test!

Memphis actually tested the keeper a few times. The header at goal and the shots.

So if you were being sarcastic....a bit misplaced this time.

He had a much better game than Coutinho as well overall.

serghei

Normally we should repeat this 11 except for De Jong instead of Nico probably vs Benfica in 3 days. Maybe Ansu for De Jong or is it too early to hope?

jairzinho

Ansu should come off the bench for now. 15 minutes against Benfica should be ideal. I don't even think we should play him against Athletico unless necessary. Those thugs Savic and Giminez might injure him.

When everyone comes back fit i think we will surprise alot of people who were writing us off before the season started.

Bobo32

There were a few moments in the end of the game that reminded me of how it used to look 6+ years ago - the way the midfield players related to each other in a natural and obvious way, where we could easily see the third option waiting in the correct space, being able and understanding enough to be 1,5 steps ahead, knowing that the reciever sees him and will find him as soon as the press takes a step forward. It was very nice to see, I think I saw the same in some of Setiens games, but it has been rare since Iniesta left.

Busi-Nico-Puig is a very nice midfield, Busi-Nico-Gavi too. Should Frenkie play CB again? But Garcia looked very good, and Pique/Araujo have their advantages over Frenkie... Pedri and Gavi on the flanks maybe, with Depay up top then... I think there is a lot of quality and potential in this squad, a shame the current coach thinks otherwise!

Altomonte

How quickly things can change! From complete disaster and depression to new hope. Let's just hope that Ansu Fati's knee is holding up.
Even MAtS looked better today, his distribution was on target and Levante did not use crosses so there was no reason to be nervous.
Eric Garcia is a good passer of the ball - hopefully his defensive skills will develop further.

serghei

How quickly things can change! From complete disaster and depression to new hope. Let's just hope that Ansu Fati's knee is holding up.
Even MAtS looked better today, his distribution was on target and Levante did not use crosses so there was no reason to be nervous.
Eric Garcia is a good passer of the ball - hopefully his defensive skills will develop further.

Let's hope this is not another sign that we're turning into Arsenal :lol:. They did well today too, even better than us.

malvolio

More like people tend to overhype performances.

Suddenly Busi and MAtS are good guys. Garcia is no longer a bum, FDJ should be sold as we are doing fine without him and many more.

Haven't even seen extended match highlights, but I can tell some people in here have gone off the rails.

Birdy

Busi-Nico-Puig is a very nice midfield, Busi-Nico-Gavi too. Should Frenkie play CB again? But Garcia looked very good, and Pique/Araujo have their advantages over Frenkie... Pedri and Gavi on the flanks maybe, with Depay up top then... I think there is a lot of quality and potential in this squad, a shame the current coach thinks otherwise!

Busi and Nico will not work together.
Nico is to replace Busi in general,
but for now: play Frenkie at Libero and the two interiors.
Busi on the bench

Normally we should repeat this 11 except for De Jong instead of Nico probably vs Benfica in 3 days. Maybe Ansu for De Jong or is it too early to hope?

Have a crazy hope to see Busi benched against BEnfica

Barcilliant

People are forgetting this was Levante. When we show this level against the big teams then we know we're back in business. Too premature to get optimistic now. This is a young team and there will be inconsistency in terms of play and results.

FinBarcelonafan

People are forgetting this was Levante. When we show this level against the big teams then we know we're back in business. Too premature to get optimistic now. This is a young team and there will be inconsistency in terms of play and results.

True, but let's enjoy this game and result.

It was great!

Hopefully we can bring our best Vs Benfica. Super crucial game.

Home of Barca Fans