La Liga | Round 5: Cadiz - FC Barcelona 0-0

xXKonan

E__Z06iVUAIokrf

Rory

Koeman at least in your last few days/weeks/months set the precedent that Busquets and Pique are to be dropped forever.

ajnotkeith

And the Xavi cabal really tried to sell Koeman doesn't give minutes to youth lol, if anything he does it too much, if Gavi plays bad today and we drop points it's on his head

behindbrowneyes

Damn, I've never been a fan of his coaching, but this hits hard. Don't think it's fair to sack him this way.

Me too.

However, pretty much everything indicates that he'll get sacked until mid October. The date is still open and depends on the successor. The board wants it resolved before the club's general meeting, because they don't want to have discussions about the coach there. The sooner the better, but they don't want to rush things. So let's say they agree on Roberto Martinez and the Spaniard wants to coach Belgium in the Nation League Finals. Koeman will get the sack somewhere between the game against Atletico before the international break and the game against Valencia after the international break.

mesiesta

Which front three we will start the match with

Depay - Luuk - Demir

Which front three we will end the match with

Araujo - Luuk - Pique

Bobo32

He shouldn't coach Barcelona. He should've been given a 1 year contract at most, 1+1 maybe. It's just ridiculous that wasn't what he got, but it's in line with everything else the previous board did.
Koeman has been more terrible than I expected, and has no reason whatsoever to moan, he is at his dream place and he is doing a dreadful job!

Home of Barca Fans