Valverde Trending!

Messigician

Bad record with youth?

Let's talk about that

Only coach since Pep to watch the B team play

Insisted Fati and Araujo get promoted over other options.

Gave Puig his debut.

Out of the youth players he got rid off NONE of them a mistake lmfao.

My manager

Messigician

Carlo?s legendary Milan team blew a 4-1 first leg lead vs Deportivo in the 2004 CL quarters, then blew a 3-0 halftime lead in the 2005 CL final against a team they were 10x superior to. Back-to-back years.

This is one thing I like to reference for various reasons.

FinBarcelonafan

Carlo?s legendary Milan team blew a 4-1 first leg lead vs Deportivo in the 2004 CL quarters, then blew a 3-0 halftime lead in the 2005 CL final against a team they were 10x superior to. Back-to-back years.

Probably even bigger joke than Valverdes miseries. Doesn't make them any better though.

KingLeo10

They also won a CL v Juventus and Liverpool.

Let me know when EV even gets a hand on the CL trophy with any team.

Moreover, if EV had won us a CL before Roma and Pool (like Carlo had v Juve), he wouldn't be fired.

:lol:

Messigician

interesting tweets in Catalonia about EV's comments on physical preperation.

" Valverde carefully analyzed the medical reports of every player in the squad and realized they will have to be carefully managed to avoid recurrent injuries, Abidal heavily disagreed with this point of view and was a major cause of friction in their relationship."

Seems he was right

interesting tweets in Catalonia about EV's comments on physical preperation.

" Valverde carefully analyzed the medical reports of every player in the squad and realized they will have to be carefully managed to avoid recurrent injuries, Abidal heavily disagreed with this point of view and was a major cause of friction in their relationship."

Seems he was right

Does "carefully managed" mean that there is zero physical preparation, short training sessions and lots of unregular free days even after heavy defeats? Neglect everything every other big club does that wants to stay competitive?

Home of Barca Fans