Valverde Trending!

Messigician

He is reachng thousands of hits on social media let's see what some of the most influential users are saying about him.

"Ernesto Valverde took charge of Barcelona in 2017/18 season. In his first season HE LOST ONLY 1 GAME IN LALIGA!"

"Give me Messi and MATS and 9 pieces of wood and i will win you LaLiga"

And people compare him with cowman https://t.co/8d3OdeMaWr

"Ernesto Valverde left with dignity without even taking his full payment and never asked for it, And this man who happens to have lot of passion for the club and is a legend demands full compensation in case of his contract termination, So much for being a club legend. 🥵"

"We downgraded so badly since Valverde's departure. He wasn't perfect but man he is miles better than Setien and this mfer."

"We beat the likes of Real Madrid 5-1 and toyed with Inter while Messi was out injured under Valverde. That's a coach. Now we can get outclassed by any team."

I will never forget this. The guy was a legend https://t.co/gZ8a2i95kW

The 4-4-2 maestro / domestic double winning machine / The owner of Real Madrid aka Don Ernesto Valverde. https://t.co/PLiWE7kXEy

"Ghana Football Association

Zidane
Conte
Ernesto Valverde

These names do not have teams to coach at the moment"

"It's been exactly 1 year and 8 months, Ernesto Valverde has been sacked. He is yet to utter any disrespectful words towards Barcelona, Bartomeu or any players. Here Koeman is picking up fighta with club president daily that too while being employed at the club."

"I sincerely apologize to Ernesto Valverde. He did not deserve to be treated that way😭"

"Just a reminder : Ernesto Valverde won a la liga during 3 peat Real VARdrid era and won another one with the worst Barcelona team in decades. He went undefeated in the 19/20 group stages, beating Inter Milan twice, beating Dortmund 3-0. And made Messi win his 6th Ballon dr.
Ernesto Valverde UCL home record

Played - 14
Won - 12
Draw - 2
Lost - 0
Goals for - 38
Goals against - 6

Unappreciated genius"

"Why the fuck did we sack him? 😭😭"

"Because Barcelona fans got bored of winning the league and Copa Del Rey all the time,

That's how spoiled this fanbase is"

"We haven't won a single big game after he left"

"It?s tempting to say I miss the days of Ernesto Valverde. This Barca is painful to watch https://t.co/8uU2VfgRZ1

"Bar?a fans starting to realize just how good Ernesto Valverde was."

"Almost as if people with outside perspective weren't telling you that."

I swear I got more joy watching Don Ernesto Valverde's Bar?a "than since this clown of a coach took over. Supporting Barca is becoming a chore."

"The last man I saw at FC Barcelona who is an absolute professional is Ernesto Valverde. Off the pitch he is a great human and absolute class. My respect for him grew after Setien and Koeman. I dont rate him as a manager but there are not many people like that in Football today."

"Earlier during Ernesto Valverde times if Barcelona scored, we'd be like that ain't barcelona style. Fast forward to 2021 - Please score a goal please anyway you want 🙂🙂"

"Ghana barca fans please create a space.i want to talk about my legend Ernesto Valverde."

"Somewhere, Ernesto Valverde is laughing his ass off."

"A big club needs a coach that?s ready to push his players to the limit.
Ernesto valverde was brilliant tactically but never pushed that team to the limit that?s the only reason they didn?t win the UCL .
Ronald Koeman is a dullard tactically, can?t make smart substitutions??"

Just a small snippet of what the general positive trend towards Valverde looks like. We never forget this genius was called terrorist for winning us trophies

Last edited:

Richard.H

Valverde needs messigician for his PR campaign. Man could reach out to thousands of teams with how hard messigician is working to promote him.

In before he gets the Man Utd gig

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde was a pretty good choice for the almost past their prime Amigo project, but not for total re-build.

It horrible idea to hire him again.

BTW, we played ****** boring football under Valverde. I don't want to watch that ***** anymore.

Rassvet

Valverde was a pretty good choice for the almost past their prime Amigo project, but not for total re-build.

It horrible idea to hire him again.

BTW, we played ****** boring football under Valverde. I don't want to watch that ***** anymore.

Our football under EV was exciting given the players at his disposal

Home of Barca Fans