Koeman's advisor and close friend attacks Laporta!

Messigician

Laporta sends the media after Koeman. Aggressive Response!

Stunning attacks on laporta labelling him delusional and a spinner of the media, surely Koeman can't survive this!

🗣️[MD] | Lluis Canut(Ronald Koeman's close friend): ?We are amazed at the media lynching that Ronald Koeman is being subjected to by Laporta it is ruthless. The mistreatment received by the author of the most important goal in the club's history is surprising.?

🗣️[MD] | Lluis Canut: ?The most delusional thing is people (Laporta) trying to give him ?cruyffismo? classes, while being one of the most important parts of Cruyff?s dream team. If there?s someone at the club who had a personal relationship with Johan, it was Ronald.?

🗣️[MD] | Lluis Canut: ?Xavi's followers, eager to see him as coach, Riqui Puig's fans who do not forgive the Dutch coach for the few opportunities he has given Matadepera's and the more radical 'laportistas' who see him as an intruder for having been a signing of Bartomeu?

🗣️[MD] | Lluis Canut: ?Regardless, the hero of Wembley is being mistreated.?

Last edited:

Messigician

I've never seen anything like this folks

But I've also never seen a manager say " this club has a future because of me" so here we are I guess

Joan

I kind of agree with Canut. Koeman might not be the best coach, but he's a good guy and loves the club. All those jabs, leaks etc. don't do Laporta any favor. There are more respectful ways of treating a true club legend.

Messigician

I kind of agree with Canut. Koeman might not be the best coach, but he's a good guy and loves the club. All those jabs, leaks etc. don't do Laporta any favor. There are more respectful ways of treating a true club legend.

Tru but this is a really bad way to portray Laporta

Messigician

🎙️[@totcosta] | Llu?s Canut, a journalist very close to Ronald Koeman: ?I don't know if Koeman will make it to November, the campaign is brutal against him: Cruyffistas, the lobbies of Xavi and Riqui Puig.?

🎙️| Lluis Canut: ?We had dinner on Thursday and Koeman is fine, but the procession is going inside. I'm sure he's suffering because he loves Bar?a. Rafa Yuste and Mateu Alemany defend him from Laporta".

fergus90

To be fair Koemans closest allies aren’t doing him many favours. Can’t seem to stop whining to the media themselves. Pot calling the kettle black there.

xXKonan

Firing Koeman won't fix Puig's situation, if anyone truly believes that including him, they're naive.

I don't buy Font's "Herp derp Xavi told me that if he was the coach he would make Puig a starter" bologna.

Messigician

Firing Koeman won't fix Puig's situation, if anyone truly believes that including him, they're naive.

I don't buy Font's "Herp derp Xavi told me that if he was the coach he would make Puig a starter" bologna.

Laporta sees puig as future of Barca

Birdy

Behind Canut's words you can read the truth about Puig

Just as Xavi is powerful and has his lobbies working to undermine Koeman's position so he can immediately jump and take it,
Puig's (and his family?) is powerful and has his own lobbies working for him.
That explains why he is refusing to go out on loan despite not being in his plans

Messigician

Just as Xavi is powerful and has his lobbies working to undermine Koeman's position so he can immediately jump and take it,
That explains why he is refusing to go out on loan despite not being in his plans

Why you involving poor Xavi lol he turned down the job 3 times

xXKonan

Laporta sees puig as future of Barca
That's fine, the only part of the rumor that was bothering was trying to pressure the coaches into playing him. (Probably Bullshit anyway).

Puig is playing a gamble, even if Koeman gets sacked and we bring Xavi in there no guarantee Xavi will be any different. Xavi would probably throw the dude out the window if he seen his postional sense.

Birdy

Why you involving poor Xavi lol he turned down the job 3 times

Under Barto, knowing that Barto's time is limited

He built a whole club structure together with Font, and agreed to become the go-to name & frontman of his campaign, only to backstab him and maintain a 'neutral' (sic!) position once it became clear Laporta is winning the elections.

Yeah, sure, poor Xavi is not doing any politics

Joan

What is Puig's family famous for? I keep hearing they're some powerful folks but nothing pops up when you google it.

It's ridiculous a player as bad as Puig is part of the discussion about the future of the Barca coach. But he obviously is, as Canut is basically Koeman speaking.

Home of Barca Fans