Koeman's Succesor? Media Speaks!

Messigician

Joan Laporta isn?t the only one in favor of hiring Roberto Martinez as new coach ? add Jordi Cruyff into the list too, although I?m not too surprised to hear his name. He actually has pretty good relations w/ Martinez. JC was also Martinez?s ?best-man? in his wedding.

Wow politics sabotaging Xavi

Messigician

" Laporta doesn't want Xavi? I'm not suprised... Laporta thinks it's 2003 and has no idea about the modern sporting structure Xavi wants to implement it is alien to him"
Font

I'm not the biggest Font fan but he's right about Laporta.

Daily reminder Fraudporta never wanted Pep and had to be convinced by Cruyff to hire him

Last edited:

Messigician

Xavi taking over the Barca 1st team will be more devastating than Setien's tenure. He has one of the most expensive squad but got KOed in AFC CL RO16 by Persepolis, who has one of the least transfer budget in Asia. He haven't done anything special to deserve the 1st team job.

Arab Barca fans seem to think Xavi isn't all that

Last edited:

Porque

Xavi taking over the Barca 1st team will be more devastating than Setien's tenure. He has one of the most expensive squad but got KOed in AFC CL RO16 by Persepolis, who has one of the least transfer budget in Asia. He haven't done anything special to deserve the 1st team job.

Arab Barca fans seem to think Xavi isn't will that

This. Xavi lost to a f'n animated movie.

fergus90

I'd accept Jordi Cruyff for a few months If I knew we could get a Tuchel, Naglesmann, Flick, Klopp, Ten Hag etc.

But the harsh reality with Barca's situation is we'd suffer Jordi Cruyff just to end up with Roberto Martinez or Sergi Barjuan :lol:

Raketa10

I'd accept Jordi Cruyff for a few months If I knew we could get a Tuchel, Naglesmann, Flick, Klopp, Ten Hag etc.

But the harsh reality with Barca's situation is we'd suffer Jordi Cruyff just to end up with Roberto Martinez or Sergi Barjuan :lol:

None of those mentioned here will be available in summer and Ten Hag doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Tuchel or Klopp.

fergus90

None of those mentioned here will be available in summer and Ten Hag doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Tuchel or Klopp.

I know none of them are available, hence why I said we will suffer Jordi Cruyff and because of the harsh reality of Barca's situation, the short-term plan won't even have a long-term benefit. Temporary pain for more permanent pain.

Messigician

Some new names enter the mix as apparently Martinez is unavailable until October.

Thierry Henry is a leading option to replace Koeman at Bar?a.

? @mundodeportivo

President Laporta has chosen Robert Martinez over Xavi as advised by Jordi Cruyff. Jordi has been saying for months that Xavi needs more experience.

? @sport

Laporta: ?Koeman?s statement was unnecessary. The communications department and myself tried to tell him to answer questions, but he refused. Answering questions allows you to explain yourself. Less talking and more action"

Bobo32

Ayay, Thierry Henry would be one of the few who could outdo Koeman in terribledness I reckon.
And Jordi advising against Xavi, how terrible!

malvolio

so still sticking to the same philosophy i see. former barca player or spanish speaker or dutch. or a combination of the three.

Messigician

Koeman will stay, at least for now.

? @helenacondis

Part of the dressing room is tired of Koeman already. They defend him in public, but they think he is not capable.

? @tjuanmarti

Piqu?: ?I don?t wear the Bar?a shirt to finish in third or fourth place.?

Sergi: ?Finishing in fourth place is not good enough. This squad is capable of winning the league.?

Koeman: ?Finishing in a high position in La Liga with this squad would be a success.

Home of Barca Fans