Koeman's Succesor? Media Speaks!

FinBarcelonafan

So Konrad had a tough preseason under a nutter like Sampaoli. What should I make of this? What next? Bielsa runs his players into the ground and gets applauded for it?

The point is our players are not unprofessional as was suggested by many. Well, maybe your boy Dembele was, but we won't go into that subject.

Putting Busi or FDJ on more physical training wouldn't change much as it won't improve what they are. Even if they are completely different in therms of physicality.

Or maybe they have different training routines at NT for those 2-3 games in the international break, that's why they perform better.

It's about lack of professionalism in every detail. Players have complained a lack of training, lack of studying the game and tactics etc. There's just so many things.

They are supposed to be professional athletes. Football is their career. Yet it seems every other team is more committed to become better than Barca. Organizational problem.

It's worrisome.

malvolio

It's about lack of professionalism in every detail. Players have complained a lack of training, lack of studying the game and tactics etc. There's just so many things.

They are supposed to be professional athletes. Football is their career. Yet it seems every other team is more committed to become better than Barca. Organizational problem.

It's worrisome.

I don't think you know what 'lack of professionalism' means, mate. The fact that other clubs do more phisycal training and/or have different tactical sessions, doesn't mean that Barca staff or players are unprofessional.

Badly coached can mean many things. But seems like most in here think that putting on more muscle is a clear sign of better training.

OM a better team than Barca. They'll do well to get out of their Europa League group FFS.

All the bums that we sold over the years have done jack shit at other clubs, with or without better training.

khaled_a_d

He is adored in Amsterdam and is enjoying what he built. He is also fairly young still. I mean...don't quote me on it but would not be surprised at all if he decides to stay.
Maybe depends on what Overmars decides. I'll collect L if I am wrong.

52 for a coach with no top league experience is the opposite of young

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think you know what 'lack of professionalism' means, mate. The fact that other clubs do more phisycal training and/or have different tactical sessions, doesn't mean that Barca staff or players are unprofessional.

Badly coached can mean many things. But seems like most in here think that putting on more muscle is a clear sign of better training.

OM a better team than Barca. They'll do well to get out of their Europa League group FFS.

All the bums that we sold over the years have done jack shit at other clubs, with or without better training.

Of course, but if you want to keep up with the times and actually be ahead of the curve(competition), you should be the team innovating and coming up new ideas. Barca used to be that model. Not anymore. Now most of the teams look at how past it we are in many ways.

We used to be the innovators. Not anymore.

We need to start innovating again and try new things which might work better for us Today.

malvolio

Of course, but if you want to keep up with the times and actually be ahead of the curve(competition), you should be the team innovating and coming up new ideas. Barca used to be that model. Not anymore. Now most of the teams look at how past it we are in many ways.

We used to be the innovators. Not anymore.

We need to start innovating again and try new things which might work better for us Today.

for that you need a model that you want implemented. from board to sporting director to manager and coaches.

it's not about just increasing the training time or intensity. and comparisons with other teams are meaningless.

Messigician

WHAT IS GOING ON???

Is this a fkn ransom?

Al Sadd demand President Laporta to travel to Qatar for Xavi Hern?ndez. [as]

Rafa Yuste (Bar?a vp): "Xavi? The technical area is working on several options. Xavi is not the only option. We don't want to put pressure on ourselves because that leads to making bad decisions." [movistar]

Official Al Sadd statement: "In response to what has been circulating lately, Al Sadd reiterate that Xavi has a two-year contract and he is fully focused on the next matches."

The Qataris told Bar?a that they will not let Xavi go if Laporta does not personally travel to Doha. They are also going to negotiate a shirt sponsor in Qatar.

? @10JoseAlvarez

"Lapprta has refuses to go to QATAR and do the photo shoot"

Home of Barca Fans