La Liga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-1

gregorrin10

Lineup got leaked.

Coutinho LW Luuke Striker Depay RW

Probably the worst Barca front 3 ever.

Imagine sacrificing our best attacker and the only one who can decide a game by himself, by pushing him to RW, just to accomodate freaking Luuk De Jong. If this is true, I hope we lose tonight and Cowman gets sacked in the morning. Well I'm hoping that in any case, a loss is just 3 points lost, but if it helps us getting rid of Koeman so he can't screw up and criticize our young players to explain his god awful management for 9 more months, I'll take it every time. Plus we can still come back in the league from falling behind at this point. Better to pull the cord now than in February or March, when the title will already be lost.

Last edited:

Porque

It is all speculation until the lineup is announced. But it seems Balde, Luuk, Coutinho are in, Demir is out and that the only ? is whether K-Dawg goes for Gavi or Roberto.

Catta

Would be idiotic to push our best player from his favored LF to RF, just to acommodate the biggest transfer flop in history. Coutinho will be shit regardless of his position, so just play him on the right, at least that way, Memphis would be his best version.

Cool

Think it will be more of a 4-3-1-2 with Cou in the hole or a 4-4-2, no way Depay is playing as RW.

mc_lovin

Can we just go with Coutinho-Depay-Demir? I already know that Luuk will suck any joy out of the game :lol: I hope I am wrong though.

xXKonan

E_vvm33XIAEfhk4

Home of Barca Fans