La Liga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-1

hardyboy

Cowman will start Depay, Luuk and Coutinho as front 3. Playing Luuk in the team is like playing with 10 men. He is like a piece of wood. Depay's performance will also be impacted with Luuk on the field.

Last edited:

delancey

the silver lining of losing three points is that it brings us closer to a Koeman sack.

Last edited:

Messi983

What I expect:

MATS; Oscar, Araujo, Pique, Dest; FDJ, Busi, Roberto; Cou, LDJ, Memphis

What I'd prefer/do.

MATS; Dest, Araujo, Garcia, Balde; Gavi, FDJ, Roberto; Cou, Memphis, Demir

behindbrowneyes

Coutinho - Memphis - Demir
Roberto - Busquets - FDJ
Balde - Pique - Araujo - Mingueza
MAtS

Roberto because he has been decent so far when playing in midfield.
Don't really believe that both Balde and Mingueza will play as Dest seems to be back from injury.
Busquets because Nico is with the B-team and Granada should be Busi's his level.
Demir is just a hope. Explained already why I think he should start over LdJ, but let's see what Koeman has in mind.
Pique because I don't see much of a future in Garcia.

Like always, looking forward to the game.

Porque

Roberto has Had some amazing PR to push the agenda that he should be starting all week.

I would go with Gavi as I think we can afford to start him.

Also today we find out how highly Koeman rates Balde and Demir. Demir has been hyped in the media but has not really had that supported by Koeman since the season started.

While Balde has consistently been a last option for Koeman since pre-season despite his first team performances being good.

behindbrowneyes

Roberto has Had some amazing PR to push the agenda that he should be starting all week.

I would go with Gavi as I think we can afford to start him.

Gotta distinguish between Roberto the midfielder and Roberto the right(wing)back. Playing in midfield, he understood how to attack the box and we desperately need goals from our midfielders. FDJ somehow lost that spark somewhere last season after having a spell of scoring.

Roberto is not a regular starter for Barca, but he has proven that he can provide something in midfield this season until further notice. If Gavi gets 25-30 minutes late in the game it is still good for his development. Playing against players with 60-65 minutes in their legs is easier and will be good for Gavi to gain some confidence.

Home of Barca Fans