La Liga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-1

Team is much better than Granada lol. It's underperforming due to poor management. Simple as that. Of course the squad has problems and we have many injuries, but this excuse can't be pulled into service vs bottom-placed team in La Liga.

Dude, we have like Araujo, De Jong and Pedri and maybe Fati (if he stays fit) that can do somethnig. But are not worldclass team that we were for 5 - 10 or eaven 15 years ago.
Poor managment I agree but also poor players, and like 2 presidents that have screwed everything up.

serghei

Dude, we have like Araujo, De Jong and Pedri and maybe Fati (if he stays fit) that can do somethnig. But are not worldclass team that we were for 5 - 10 or eaven 15 years ago.
Poor managment I agree but also poor players, and like 2 presidents that have screwed everything up.

:lol: You don't have to be world-class to beat Granada at home. Rayo Vallecano beat them 4-0 a month ago.

serghei

Yeah you dont need worldclass against Granada, but saying that - can you see how poor is this team?

Yes, I am well aware we won't win the league or challenge for CL for a few good years. It doesn't mean we should not see our team play well vs a side that was trashed by newly promoted Rayo Vallecano a short while ago, without the manager moaning non-stop.

mc_lovin

My biggest problem by far is how hectic our team looks. We should be calm and collected, we have the technical ability. For me that points to shit coaching.

behindbrowneyes

It definitely doesn't help if your experienced captain has a brainfart in the first minute against those time wasting cement-fuckers. Couldn't be any better for a team like Granada bar scoring the winning goal in the last minute of additional time.

JamDav1982

It definitely doesn't help if your experienced captain has a brainfart in the first minute against those time wasting cement-fuckers. Couldn't be any better for a team like Granada bar scoring the winning goal in the last minute of additional time.

Busquets had 3/4 brain farts in lead up to that goal.

Shite lofted pass which lost ball, couldnt even stay on fee to chase back, misses header from corner then gets skinned for cross.

Home of Barca Fans