La Liga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-1

gregorrin10

Can sack 100 coaches but it wont matter if you have subpar players.

So you're saying this squad ain't even good enough to beat relegation candidates at home? Give me a break. If that were true, we wouldn't be 1,30 odd betting favourites. And actually it's exactly what matters. It's the coach's job to tweak things and make the best out of what he's got, that's literally the definition of a manager's job. And how many times we have seen underwhelming teams being taken to new heights because of the right manager finding that perfect balance between tactics and man management and making the best of what he's got. With Koeman it's exactly the opposite. And it's not even the first team in his career where it's like that. He always let his ego and stubborness take his teams down with him, and after he was gone, that same team started playing better, and previously frozen players came back to life and started performing as well. Actually shame on us for hiring a proven fail in management like him in the first place. He can only be good with the national teams, and even there probably only with Netherlands.

Bobo32

Have no problem with crossings at all.

people should not expect the artistic tiki taka football when Barca can't and won't afford the expensive players to do it.

Your expensive Puyols, Valdeses, Albas, Busquetses, Xavis, Iniestas, Fabregases, Thiagos, Messis, Pedros, etc etc the list goes on!

Vladinho

When people tell me that the squad is weak and a changing the coach won't do much I simply answer: Niko Kovac's team - Hansi Flick's team. Frank Lampard's team - Thomas Tuchel's team.
We dont have the same squad as Bayern or Chelsea, but it proves what a good manager can do with the same rooster.

Bobo32

When people tell me that the squad is weak and a changing the coach won't do much I simply answer: Niko Kovac's team - Hansi Flick's team. Frank Lampard's team - Thomas Tuchel's team.
We dont have the same squad as Bayern or Chelsea, but it proves what a good manager can do with the same rooster.

The only rooster under contract in FC Barcelona is the fat dutch PIG smiling on the touchline just an hour ago!
I agree with you - no one thought Chelsea would be named as a top team at the beginning of this year for example.

Vladinho

The only rooster under contract in FC Barcelona is the fat dutch PIG smiling on the touchline just an hour ago!
I agree with you - no one thought Chelsea would be named as a top team at the beginning of this year for example.
Sorry, I meant roster. As for the rooster part, I agree with you :)

FinBarcelonafan

That's how you break down narrow deep blocks. It takes very good and quick players to slice them open through passing and we don't have that, the most common and accepted way is to use every bit of grass, and stretch their defense out with wide play and crosses.

Exactly. I thought this was great strategy for us, especially if you put in Pique, Araujo, Mingueza and DeJong.

Just sad... Realising that in last 10 years Barca done notnhing for young players and spend like milions for players that do nothing! And now, I can say DANI ALVES- he was not the one who left the sinking ship, it was Messi! Messi is a LEGEND but, I think he realised that Barca is done! This team is a buthole, and I hope that Baca ends on 4-7 place!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Just sad... Realising that in last 10 years Barca done notnhing for young players and spend like milions for players that do nothing! And now, I can say DANI ALVES- he was not the one who left the sinking ship, it was Messi! Messi is a LEGEND but, I think he realised that Barca is done! This team is a buthole, and I hope that Baca ends on 4-7 place!

You are a disgusting "Barca fan".

ItachiXXX

I'm pretty sure Forum De Amigos said that Valverde is the problem and winning La Liga is easy because they have a world class Barca that Valverde hindering. Look at the clowns now :lol:

Birdy

Ain't gonna lie. Cross and insallah didn't even look that bad(I mean aesthetically yes). Found the end of the cross many times. Luuk should've scored that other one and Araujo could've had one earlier.

Dest utter shite in crossing department. Outcome could've been different if he weren't.

Yes, it's a plan when everything else fails, and when you face suck well-parked double-decker buses.
RM won 3 CLs by crossing and in-salah

Racist post through and through!
Deserves a good ban!

You are a disgusting "Barca fan".

I'm realistic... You think that this team can do better? We are drowning against Granada... This team can do nothing! I was watching the game yesterday and it was literaly hurting my soul, realizing that this team is done. The are some youngster that could be realy worldclass players but they need time, but now, at this moment... Barca can forget trophies, and HOPE to end on 5th place in La Liga.

serghei

I'm realistic... You think that this team can do better? We are drowning against Granada... This team can do nothing! I was watching the game yesterday and it was literaly hurting my soul, realizing that this team is done. The are some youngster that could be realy worldclass players but they need time, but now, at this moment... Barca can forget trophies, and HOPE to end on 5th place in La Liga.

Team is much better than Granada lol. It's underperforming due to poor management. Simple as that. Of course the squad has problems and we have many injuries, but this excuse can't be pulled into service vs bottom-placed teams in La Liga.

XaviV

Not a fan of Barca if you hope we finish 5th.

Home of Barca Fans