Administrator
Staff member
Tuesday, September 14, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
-_cmntP5q_pHL7g5LfkRiw_96x96.png

-------

FC B

Such a stupid draw to get Bayern since group stage while others drew again the mighty Shakhtar, Inter or the great Shriff Tiraspol...

Messi983

Think it's a given we start with a back 3 given our attacking options. Still think we won't lose though.

Yeah, with reports Dest and Alba could miss the game I think we could see:

-----------MATS------
---Araujo--Pique--Eric---
Oscar-FDJ-Busi-Pedri-Balde
---Braithwaite--Memphis----

With Luuk, Roberto, Coutinho, Demir and maybe Gavi coming on in 2nd half.

Don't really like a back 3 but Araujo must play as he's our only fast CB, Pique will play for his "experience" trying to deal with Lewa (good luck :lol:) and I prefer Eric over Lenglet eventhough LCB in 3 atb formation is not his best position.

Won't happen but tbh I'd just go for something like this though.

MATS; Oscar, Araujo, Eric, Balde; Roberto, FDJ, Pedri; Demir, Braithwaite, Memphis

Would probably get thrashed but would prefer a learning experience for youngsters over seeing Pique, Busi, Alba getting humiliated for the 5th/6th time knowing they'll never improve.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah, but I could see this as the beginning of a downward spiral in form. Depay won't bail us out infinetly

Could be tbh. Aguero and Dembele will be back only by November, and Ansu will need time to gain form. However, the calendar until they return is quite kind - only 2-3 tough games.

Yeah, with reports Dest and Alba could miss the game I think we could see:

-----------MATS------
---Araujo--Pique--Eric---
Oscar-FDJ-Busi-Pedri-Balde
---Braithwaite--Memphis----

With Luuk, Roberto, Coutinho, Demir and maybe Gavi coming on in 2nd half.

Don't really like a back 3 but Araujo must play as he's our only fast CB, Pique will play for his "experience" trying to deal with Lewa (good luck :lol:) and I prefer Eric over Lenglet eventhough LCB in 3 atb formation is not his best position.

Won't happen but tbh I'd just go for something like this though.

MATS; Oscar, Araujo, Eric, Balde; Roberto, FDJ, Pedri; Demir, Braithwaite, Memphis

Would probably get thrashed but would prefer a learning experience for youngsters over seeing Pique, Busi, Alba getting humiliated for the 5th/6th time knowing they'll never improve.

I think Dest will manage to recover and Alba will play even if not fully fit. Completely forgot about Coutinho - in that case, we could see an attacking trio of him at LW, Depay at CF and Braith at RW.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Think we will go with Coutinho and Demir as wide midfielders/wingers in a 4-5-1. Mingueza probably starting at rightback, Balde or Roberto at leftback.

Maybe Braithwaite instead of Demir :p But I am pretty sure Coutinho and Pedri will start, which leaves RW open.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans