CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

Sooke

Don't panic fellas. We don't have a team for the CL. At the moment our president and board members are working on getting out of the financial hole and so far, they are doing excellent job. It is obvious that we have too many players who are not at the level we need them. Even that kid Pedri is in my opinion a little bit over-rated. If he can not show his true abilities in a game like today, then when? Technically, we have just few players that are performing at a high level. I will name then one by one. They are Ter Stegen, Araujo, F. de Jong and Depay. The rest of the team is under-performing and our coach can not motivate them. The line-up was the best he could compose with the players we have. The substitutions, also. He could use Puig in the second half, but I guess he won't never do that. Koeman is mad on Riqui, because he refused to leave the team.

BerkeleyBernie

Demir needs to learn from the goal he gave up. Not only did he lose the ball, but he ballwatched from outside the box, leaving the defenders 3v3 while Lewandowski battled to score. He could have prevented it by jumping in the battle. No excuse, he was only on for 30 minutes.

sickstar

Hey, hey, let's give the young lads a chance.
I like what i saw from balde last night. Also gavi and demir should be given more playing time with the seniors. It's about time for the seniors to slowly passed the job to the youngster, but it wouldn't be over night.

Probably meneer koeman just saw the seniors were already frustated and the one left are the juniors you see last night. It's not really a bright idea to send these youngsters against the likes of goretzka, mueller, lewa.. but at least the play got a lil bit more lively when they came.

Mateka

Barca lost 8-2 to Bayern with Suarez, Messi and Griezmann. Koeman squad is weaker and last night played Gavi -17- and Demir -18.
Koeman is bulletproof this season.

Last edited:

Interlop

Dembele doesn't have the brain to be a top player. He has the physical tools but lacks in effort and thinking.

I know. I don?t expect him to bang in 30+ goals, but at least he can take a defender 1 vs 1, have some speed threat. Last night Bayern played with a high line and when we caught them on the counter none of our ATTACKERS were quicker than their DEFENDERS. How many times Roberto had space in front of him and when he saw a defender approaching him he stoped and passed back and waited for Bayern to regroup.

FinBarcelonafan

I know. I don?t expect him to bang in 30+ goals, but at least he can take a defender 1 vs 1, have some speed threat. Last night Bayern played with a high line and when we caught them on the counter none of our ATTACKERS were quicker than their DEFENDERS. How many times Roberto had space in front of him and when he saw a defender approaching him he stoped and passed back and waited for Bayern to regroup.

Yep, that's a big problem we have.

JedBanker

I remember back in 2013 Milan was a mixture of has beens and under average youth like Niang and El Shaarway. Their fans were bullish about their future due to a smattering of good performances their young players put in from time to time against average opponents. Its hard to see the difference between us and them now.

Kul_z

All in all, it went as expected considering that we dont have our attackers at disposal. Im quite sure that even with dembele instead of luuk de jong we would be competitive and be close to scoring.
Same thing happened like in 2-8, bayern was aware that we dont have pace to hurt them.

We are 1 proper st and winger away to be competitive.

Forca barca!

Barcilliant

All in all, it went as expected considering that we dont have our attackers at disposal. Im quite sure that even with dembele instead of luuk de jong we would be competitive and be close to scoring.
Same thing happened like in 2-8, bayern was aware that we dont have pace to hurt them.

We are 1 proper st and winger away to be competitive.

Forca barca!

Delusional. We are five years away from being competitive in cl.

Home of Barca Fans