CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

KingLeo10

If Bayern go out there fully intent on humiliating us, it will probably happen. However, it’s just a group stage opener so I think it will be a bit less intense and they will probably win comfortably by 2 goals or so without breaking much of a sweat.

It's Bayern. For some reason, they have a vendetta against us.

We should have been more ruthless and hammered them every harder in 2009 and 2015.

My prediction is that they'll play this with the intensity of a CL semi-final or final. And will 5-1 us at Camp Nou and 5-1 us at Allianz. Or worse.

FinBarcelonafan

If Bayern go out there fully intent on humiliating us, it will probably happen. However, it?s just a group stage opener so I think it will be a bit less intense and they will probably win comfortably by 2 goals or so without breaking much of a sweat.

Bayern has no merci or Germans

soul24rage

We should have been more ruthless and hammered them every harder in 2009 and 2015.

My prediction is that they'll play this with the intensity of a CL semi-final or final. And will 5-1 us at Camp Nou and 5-1 us at Allianz. Or worse.

They'll probably play as if it was their last ever CL final :koeman:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Play our hearts out, first and foremost.

While beefing up our defense is vital, Koeman needs to be more bold and must not play super defensive and coward out like we did against Getafe. Playing defensive against Bayern will only led to goals conceded. Play as a unit, try to be more compact but we must play our game.

Finally, screw Bayern.

Rassvet

We couldnt have them hammered them harder in 2015. It was roughly a 50-50 tie apart from Messi's five minute show in the first leg.

FC B

Why are we so scared of Bayern?

Are we Barcelona or the Spanish Arsenal? Get a grip we will smash these bums

Because they are probably the best managed club in Europe as Barca is definitely the worst managed one out of the big ones, by far.

KingLeo10

We couldnt have them hammered them harder in 2015. It was roughly a 50-50 tie apart from Messi's five minute show in the first leg.

Check the official game stats. We had like 10 shots on target and they had not even 1 at the Camp Nou. We were wasteful as fuck in the 1st leg. And of course, they have Neuer.

2nd leg, we were mostly on cruise control after Suarez's substitution while we were already 2-1 up at their stadium. Even when they scored a couple, Neymar passed up a hat-trick from 5 meters out to try and set up Messi to score.

The only team we go out of our way to humiliate when we're strong is RM. Even that one-sided United final of 2011 we could have mangled them (on the scoreline) beyond the 3-1, but we basically shut up shop 70 mins in.

Meanwhile, teams like RM (AM, Juventus finals) and Bayern (especially) go all in

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Somebody go vandalise the pitch and save us from a 5,6 or even seven goal thrashing.
This teams weakness is Busi, the defense and the keeper. Bayern will be over us like a rash. Make no mistake we are n for a caning especially in the away leg.

Kul_z

Why are we so scared of Bayern?

Are we Barcelona or the Spanish Arsenal? Get a grip we will smash these bums

Head to head score in cl:
2 wins 1 draw 6 loses, goal difference 13:22

15 goals came in 3 games...

Bayern wont go easy on us, never will. If they smell blood, they would annihilate us.

Kul_z

True. My only regret is 2009. We blew them out of the park in first half, and for some stupid reason we stopped. We should have gone for double digits because they were there for taking

behindbrowneyes

If I was Koeman I'd print out what Neuer and Mueller said after the CL draw about having great memories from us and stick it on every players locker. Every fucking day. Maybe not Alba's, it could still be too much for him. Players must play with knives between their teeth from the first minute.

Gari

A clear tactic: predicting defeats all the time. Bayern Munich and Bayern Munich, with Dortmunt they jumped for the Cup. Messi and Suarez are not, why should it be 2: 8?

Home of Barca Fans