How many goals do you think Luuk de Jong will score this season?

How many goals do you think Luuk de Jong will score this season?

• 10-14 goals

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 15-19 goals

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 20-24 goals

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 25-29 goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+ goals

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joan

A poll all of us have been waiting for.

In the past 2 season, it's fair to say Luuk de Jong has been a disappointment & received a lot of criticism from Sevilla fans.

However, de Jong is now the clear-cut star player after Griezmann's departure.

As the title says, how many goals do you think Luuk de Jong will score this season?

jairzinho

Don't think he's the clear cut star player tbh. Memphis is the main star now imo, along with Frenkie, Ansu, Pedri,Dembele etc. Even Coutinho and Kun if they manage to stay fit somehow. I'm going to be bold and say he scores at least 10-14 goals. Everything depends on if we can play to his strenghts and if he can finish :lol: His aerial ability is his main asset so we should at least try to capitalize on that as much as possible.

fergus90

The poll is a joke, should be 30-40 goals as the bottom range. I want to be realistic so i'm going 63 in all comps.

Bobo32

no choice for 0-9 goals?

I asked this the same in the Griezmann thread, and it was correct then.
I am not so sure it is needed for this player though, let's see. If he is indeed a Koeman favourite and will play all the time, I think he'll be more focused on scoring than Griezmann was, and anyone will still score goals for Barcelona if they can focus on it, Barcelona still will create chances.

soul24rage

I asked this the same in the Griezmann thread, and it was correct then.
I am not so sure it is needed for this player though, let's see. If he is indeed a Koeman favourite and will play all the time, I think he'll be more focused on scoring than Griezmann was, and anyone will still score goals for Barcelona if they can focus on it, Barcelona still will create chances.

DJ will score 9 goals this season :messi:

Bobo32

Anonymous poll?
8 trolls I see. Myself I voted for 15-19 goals for the record, but it's very tough to say before we know his place in Koemans squad. I guess he'll play most of the time though.

Home of Barca Fans