How many goals do you think Luuk de Jong will score this season?

How many goals do you think Luuk de Jong will score this season?

• 10-14 goals

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 15-19 goals

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 20-24 goals

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 25-29 goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+ goals

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anonymous poll?
8 trolls I see. Myself I voted for 15-19 goals for the record, but it's very tough to say before we know his place in Koemans squad. I guess he'll play most of the time though.

Top five striker in the world.

Bobo32

Top five striker in the world.

Maybe you're one of those too scared to give an honest opinion here, but laughs about 30+ goals?
He is top 5 Koeman transfers to Barcelona I am sure, let's see how he plays for FC Barcelona.

I didn't watch him so much, but remember that game against Barcelona where he couldn't score, as I remember it some of the actions were pretty good though and he was a bit unlucky.

Joan

Anonymous poll?
8 trolls I see. Myself I voted for 15-19 goals for the record, but it's very tough to say before we know his place in Koemans squad. I guess he'll play most of the time though.

My bad. Forgot to make it public.

For the record, I'm in the 30+ category. Let's wait and see :coffee:

malvolio

[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] instead of opening multiple polls for bums that can't hit a cruise ship with a football, maybe do one for all attackers we have - who scores the most goals this season? in my opinion a far more interesting poll.

JohnN

Can't vote right now. Would vote 0 goals as I am expecting a long term injury as with every transfer we make.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His true value to this team won't merely be about goals but rather his associate/collective play and helping to set up others for goals as a legitimate #9

Now, would Manaj have been a better option to stay? Hard to say but, on balance, financially it is a good move and it is in line with what Koeman wanted for good or bad

Bobo32

Pls tell me what is wrong this time???

^nice post from FCBarca above, I do think Manaj would be a decent enough option, but if Koeman should be here for another year he should be given a few carrots here and there too, not only sticks (and not too many cakes either, carrots are better)

Last edited:

Joan

[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] instead of opening multiple polls for bums that can't hit a cruise ship with a football, maybe do one for all attackers we have - who scores the most goals this season? in my opinion a far more interesting poll.

:lol: just opened this one as a troll. Literally copied El Flaco's Griezmann poll with Luuk instead of Griezmann.

Agree about that poll, eventhough Depay is an obvious pick. Open it :)

Porque

I actually think he is going to do decent.

We're gonna have a good presence at set pieces when Araujo, Pique, De Jong, De Jong and Puig are all playing too.

Home of Barca Fans