Luuk De Jong

DHorozov

I don't think I have seen someone not only doing nothing, but actually ruining 4-5 attacks in ten minutes... beyond terrible

Peter Crouch looks like prime Messi compared to him...

ronniecro

that moment when he knocked the ball to goal kick,unforgettable. now mandžukić does not seem like a bad option at all when there were rumors couple months ago

Windhook

It started with me comparing Luuk to Kluivert due to their height and at some point Barca having a tall CF in the system during the Van Gaal years. Beside that there is nothing more to discuss. Kluivert was a fantastic striker in his prime, while Luuk...

JohnN

This guy is so bad he shouldn't be close to the bench, even in this season's team. He makes Braithgoat look actually good.

Messi983

At least it's just a loan. Barto would have bought him for 15ME :p

Puh, that brings back memories of Braithwaite.

Would prefer to have three Braithwaites for 15m than one LDJ on loan.

E: Fernando Llorente has just signed for Eibar. He probably couldn't be worse than Luuk.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

His loan is apparently being terminated in January. Great but we need someone to replace him. Old Kun isn't reliable enough there on his own

Sorin

His loan is apparently being terminated in January. Great but we need someone to replace him. Old Kun isn't reliable enough there on his own

When Dembele, Braithwaite and if Fati gets over the knee problems then we are more or less set. Between them and Depay they can rotate as the CF with Aguero.

Let's be honest, anyone who we can get in January is another LdJ, just a waste of money. Just keep the money for the summer when a more suitable option becomes available.

Home of Barca Fans