Luuk De Jong

Bobo32

he was too slow in pressing, covering the passing lanes, etc. Lost almost all of his aerial duels, pretty poor for a hold-up target man.

Yeah like everybody else...
Sure, he wasn't great, but it seemed very strange from the start to play him in a 5-3-2 beside Depay... I think he needs more time lol

FinBarcelonafan

:lol:

Koeman turning Barca into Eredivisie B team. Its like if you are a substandard/nothing player and dream of playing for a top club, trust Barca to realize this dream. Barca has a penchant for signing such players more than any other top european club.

If the Dutch league is the only league he is watching, then De Jong is the greatest. Killer of the Dutch league.

Total-Football

Is nobody gonna talk about our elite offensive tactic? Stegen long passes to de sloth to catch bayern offguard.. Lmao... They so believed in this tactic they have tried it like 4 times :lol:

Devils

Could have literally bought in anyone who was available this summer...Giroud, Paulinho, Diego Costa and they would have been better than this bum.

JamDav1982

He is absolutely awful and does nothing to help solve one of biggest issues Barca have... teams pushing up with a high line.

Asylum15

He is absolutely awful and does nothing to help solve one of biggest issues Barca have... teams pushing up with a high line.

Exactly this. Once Bayern saw his name on the teamsheet it was a further invitation to suffocate us.

He's dreadful, no further time needed, this guy is terrible.

Messi983

Hope people can understand better now why I was so mad on the last day of transfer window.

That said, he's our player now so I'll support him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
:lol:

Koeman turning Barca into Eredivisie B team. Its like if you are a substandard/nothing player and dream of playing for a top club, trust Barca to realize this dream. Barca has a penchant for signing such players more than any other top european club.

Douglas, Prince, Braitwhwhwhw (whatever), LDJ and many more lol.

Home of Barca Fans