Luuk De Jong

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
What the hell you on about. This has nothing to do with style, he's simply shit. If he could actually head the ball he'd have a few goals already.
You speak as if we're still prime barca...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Stunning how low is the self awareness of those supposed to know it all catalans.. A slow tall player "for extra options" is something that has never worked in barcelona.. A barca typical striker is either a cheetah or someone who is not necessarily fast but super quick (think romario, saviola).. The reasons behind this are various, chief amongst them the style of play and the size of the camp nou pitch. Luke de jong is like the anti christ of that profile.

Man, Luuk is the anti christ of football...

Total-Football

What the hell you on about. This has nothing to do with style, he's simply shit. If he could actually head the ball he'd have a few goals already.
You speak as if we're still prime barca...

He is shit and beyond shit.. Just saying that the tall physical number 9 was never a barca profile in modern times, even the good ones.. Having a shit tall slow number 9 is a double fuck up

Laplacian

Thankfully Koeman's Dutch signings are super temporary; one's a loan and one's a two year deal, and they were both cheap. Can't wait to see the back of these mediocre Dutch players once a proper team is built again.

Andresito

Staff member
Luckily he won't play much now that Ansu and Aguero are returning to full fitness.

I honestly have no words left to describe his worthless-ness.

ajnotkeith

I would take any kid from the B team over this guy right now. They can't be worse and at least they know the club and are on dirt wages.

delancey

Who?s the best under 18 Barca attacker currently not playing for the A or B team? He deserves this fraud?s minutes.

Kuchi

Looks amateur, no joke about it, i dont think a guy off the street that used to play as a kid would look much worse.

Home of Barca Fans