Who was the biggest flop?"

Vote for the biggest flop

• Total voters

Messigician

With Griezmann set to leave it's time to somehow determine who the biggest flop out of these historical flops is. 700m euros wasted let's figure out who stinks the stink.

Messigician

My decision? Has to be Bigfoot. Highest fee of all, 400k a week, could have won us the treble but was the worst player on the pitch and missed golden chances. Worst of all his highlight is scoring 2 past his own club

Catta

My decision? Has to be Bigfoot. Highest fee of all, 400k a week, could have won us the treble but was the worst player on the pitch and missed golden chances. Worst of all his highlight is scoring 2 past his own club

Worst of all is, if we don't buy him, Liverpool wouldn't have the money for Allison and van Dijk, and Barca wins the CL in 2019.

HanDW

Coutinho: Nothing to say, half a season purple patch with Ernie then turned into shit, a ghost.
Dembele: Should have been sold after 18/19.
Griezmann: The least bad only because he somewhat managed to put his shit together for 3 months and looked decent enough to help us win the Copa, still beyond trash signing.

ronniecro

all three are disasters. i'd pick dembele because unlike other two he showed astonishing levels of unprofessionalism

khaled_a_d

Depends on how you look it.
In terms of performance, I would say Griezmann is clearly better than the other two.
Coutinho at least gave us a good 6 months, was less injured so I choose Dembele as the worst.

But in terms of the effect on the club? I think Griezmann deal is clear.
He refused to join us at 1st, and it was clear that he isn't good for us before the deal.

We go again for him, we sign him for 120M but get caught and pay extra 15M to atm for "refusal option" on some players :lol:. So basically 135M for him.
We had to take a loan to pay that deal in cash :rolleyes: , and we had to pass on chances to get Neymar back ( thankfully) and De Ligt and/or Mendy (the RM one) because of that deal too. It jeopardized the club finances and sporting project for no reason really.
Before that deal, we could have fixed that shit.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Coutinho the biggest flop, Griezmann the worst transfer. Dembele was kinda serviceable for two seasons so less of a flop.

Windhook

Coutinho. His overall contribution is one long range goal against Man Utd in CL. That's all I remember of him in the past 4 years (of course also scoring for Bayern in that 2-8). Very limited techically compared to Messi, Iniesta, Neymar, his best attribute being the fantastic long shots which he misuses all the time. It was no surprise actually as his style was widely known from his early Liverpool days. Still no idea why was all this hype to get him at any price after Neymar that summer, I admit, I fell for it. Like he was the next Maradona or something.

Home of Barca Fans