Who was the biggest flop?"

Vote for the biggest flop

• Total voters

Bobo32

Dembele - clear from the start he was going to be terrible, but at least he always had his speed, and could always pose a threat because of his terrible decision making, when he was fit.
Coutinho - a pretty good player, but not at all fitting for any tactic Barcelona could use, at least until Koemans (inherently bad) 4-2-4. Played decently then until he tragically injured himself again. Could unironically thrive with Messi gone.
Griezmann - the one I embarrassingly thought could fit beforehand, but showed himself to be extremely floppy, weak, poor, scared and unintelligent. Hid behind his constant jogging out of position to fool some he "did the silent work". Reportedly had the highest wage, and was also the most irritating person in a lot of ways.

I'll vote for Dembele - as there was no way he could've been a good transfer in any alternate universe, it was just so obvious he was shit. But Griezmann showed himself to be even worse in my opinion, if it was my job to know who to buy I would surely know beforehand that Griezmann was even worse of an option than the other two.

Home of Barca Fans