Aurelien Tchouameni

Catta

Will be such a shame if he ends up at Madrid, seems like the ideal Busi replacement.

Tchouameni-Frenkie-Pedri looks like the complete midfield.

Laplacian

No idea why all these Frenchmen want to move to Madrid so early in their careers just so they can get benched, jesus fucking christ come to Barcelona instead you stupid fuck.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No idea why all these Frenchmen want to move to Madrid so early in their careers just so they can get benched, jesus fucking christ come to Barcelona instead you stupid fuck.

Barca would have to show some interest for them to be able to consider it though.

mc_lovin

I mean right now it's wildly optimistic to think we can get even one expensive transfer done.

In an ideal world we would sign Tchouameni, Kounde and Raphina :p Maybe top it off with Nunez or Haaland.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jumping off the Darwin hype train.

We stan Tchouameni now.

disclaimer: if he joins real madrid he's the french gravesen

El Gato

Villarato!
Or take him out like Cama is doing to Kroos gradually with surgical precision highlighting every possible flaw

Has to be said he needs a nickname first. So many syllables and Tchou/Tchoua is a mouthful. Tchoo Tchoo first thing that came to mind :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Being in his prime he's not playing that great for some time now and he's hardly in a position where we're asking a lot or he has to rely on some poor players around him
Only got the spot he has because we have nothing better in a way and his health is quite reliable reducing chances of changes at DM

Bulgroz

You joke but the lad should quit his job as a lawyer and scout for Barcelona instead. Lord knows we need him...

I mean, if the position was offered to me, I'd take it in a heartbeat :lol:

Not sure I'd help much though, I'm watching much less football than I used to (partly due to what's happening to Bordeaux right now, which is pretty disgusting for the fans). But I do follow former Bordeaux players closely, especially Kounde and Tchouameni since they are great players AND seem like very good/smart/likeable lads. Even though I obviously had no part in neither their football aptitudes nor their general personality, I still take some pride in knowing that Bordeaux "raised" them.

I still follow Ligue 1 in general, but not as closely as before. And I watch Barca and Sevilla play when I can.

wisconsincule

So Real will get this guy and we will get Kessie?? I just watched some YouTube clips to scout and this guy looks better than Kessie.

Granted one is free while the other is 50+ mil…

Home of Barca Fans