Aurelien Tchouameni

El Gato

Villarato!
This cat reminds more of Pogba than of classic DMs. He's comfortable on ball under pressure and has good awareness of partners around him. The good weight of pass for the assist is a bonus, but I think he's likely to develop more into Essien/Yaya territory than stay as the expert tackler and covering player.

Can we get the thread moved [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

El Gato

Villarato!
Defensive discipline can be learned by either he or Cama.

The danger in knowing that is that team might settle for not anchoring either one of them.
I suspect in matches vs less well organised teams they'll be granted more freedom and when more cautious Tchou will be asked to sit.
See how it works out. I think if at any point they're asked to play more offensive as attack is not getting enough chances, it'll more frequently turn to YOLO tactics

Porque

The danger in knowing that is that team might settle for not anchoring either one of them.
I suspect in matches vs less well organised teams they'll be granted more freedom and when more cautious Tchou will be asked to sit.
See how it works out. I think if at any point they're asked to play more offensive as attack is not getting enough chances, it'll more frequently turn to YOLO tactics

I think Tchou is the more intelligent player and can mentality mold to the position, but at the same time is also more talented than Cama. Would be probably better for you guys to develop Cama there therfore out of the two.

Or just go out and buy a full-fledged DMC next season. Either way, healthy problems to have.

El Gato

Villarato!
Which is why should of simply kept Casemiro in first place if forced to go to market next season and cashing in the check received for him

Not a big deal yet
Just can anticipate it being an issue down the line if manager doesnt have a consistent idea how the new guys should play

Messi983

Stunning player. Very jealous of Madrid having both him and Camavinga. Would swap Busi, Pique and Alba for one of them immediately!

Catta

Stunning player. Very jealous of Madrid having both him and Camavinga. Would swap Busi, Pique and Alba for one of them immediately!

Real don't even have to give us any player in return, just taking those guys away is enough.

Home of Barca Fans