A Question For Mr Laporta On Behalf of the Socios

Messigician

Or as the other Socios call you behind your back keep calm man.

I just did the maths with public available figures no auditing required and came to the conclusion it would be impossible to register Messi if you ALLOWED his contract to expire without renewing hence circumventing the salary requirement I will present my maths now and I demand an explanation for why you sold Socios false hope for many months.

Let's do the maths between Dumbele Bigfoot and Cardioman

Coutinho
Transfer Fee 160m
Wages so far 21m a year
Total 223m

Griezmann
Transfer Fee 125m
Wages so far 30.8m a year
Total 217.4m

Dembele
Transfer 145m
Wages so far 11m a year
Total 178m

Final total = 618.4m Euros wasted on players who have contributed about as much as Depay lol

Yup and that's not even looking at the depressing contracts of Umtiti who's on 204k a week lol, Pjanic who's on 271k a week, Roberto who's on 200k a week.

For perspective Salah and Kane get less lol

So let's look at the actual total wasted on deadweight players we can't even give away for free.

Including Umtiti, Roberto, Pjanic, on top of the 3 bums we are looking at a total of...

740m

And that's not even looking at the costs of Aguero, The terminating of Matheus Fernandes who was on over 85k a week,the rest of the squad, Mr contract until 2024 Pjanic and Messi's old 555m contract along with Barto wanting to sign Neymar lol.

Messigician

I have called the board's offices and have been given Laporta's email, he will hear out what I have to say and do his best to explain the situation.

I will only be able to reveal the contents of the letter and the reply if Mt Laporta gives me permission and I am not sure if i am allowed to share his personal email either but this is as genuine as I will ever be and I am completely sincere in saying I have sent a letter to Laporta on behalf of all foreign socios.

Messi983

GOATician :worthy:

You should also ask him why he did more harm to the club in 4 months than GOATomeu in 7 years.

KingLeo10

Dumbele Bigfoot and Cardioman

Would be hilarious if the Barca board operates with the same names for our most expensive flops ever :lol:

Home of Barca Fans