Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, August 19, 17:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
1UDHZMdKZD15W5gus7dJyg_96x96.png

-------

mc_lovin

I don't mind Roberto in midfield (so far), but a bit more creativity would be nice. Fingers crossed for Gavi or Demir. Maybe the latter instead of Braithwaite as well.

Gari

Getafe was stronger than Sevilla, but Sevilla won. Both clubs played very weak. We must win.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Exact same projected lineup except Pique and Garcia out (injured, suspended). Can Koeman get a clue? All other top clubs do heavy rotations and not even the best players have guaranteed spots. In our club players like Dest/washed Busi/Roberto/Griezmann in terrible form are undroppable.

As I see it the only 'undroppable' players we have are Depay/De Jong/Pedri (excluding rest/injury/indisposition). And even then the first two are known to have leaps and dips in form over their seasons. Seriously, competition for places is healthy, in Koeman's squads you either don't play a minute or start every game it seems.

Last edited:

soul24rage

I would like to see Griezmann in the false 9 position with Depay on the LW and either the GOAT or Demir on the RW

mc_lovin

Exact same projected lineup except Pique and Garcia out (injured, suspended). Can Koeman get a clue? All other top clubs do heavy rotations and not even the best players have guaranteed spots. In our club players like Dest/washed Busi/Roberto/Griezmann in terrible form are undroppable.

1) We have a game a week - no need for rotations.
2) We virtually have no depth.
3) What about Pedri? He's out. That's "rotation".

ajnotkeith

1) We have a game a week - no need for rotations.
2) We virtually have no depth.
3) What about Pedri? He's out. That's "rotation".

Pedri is not being dropped because of bad form or competition it's because he desperately needs a rest, I clarified my post above. I mean that there should be competition for places.

Our only transfer fee this year was Emerson and after 2 games where Dest has been very lacklustre I'd like to see him start.

Home of Barca Fans