7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did Emerson do today !??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least Gavi and Nico both looked really bright in the last minutes when they came on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    I thought he did okay. Pretty solid defensively, made some good tackles but also a few very strange unprovoked passing errors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Can?t really judge him as he was not helped by roberto and Griezmann. He didn?t t have much opportunities to express himself

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    We don't really dominate, mostly cycle the ball around
    Yes. Correct. Wrong wording. We dominate the pitch but we don't create shit. It is all just "pimping" the ball.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Man's spent so many years coaching mid-table teams he thinks mid-table teams are Barca's rivals
    My bet is that EV became a faceless man in the last 2 years, training in Braavos. And now he's come back as a Barca manager wearing Koeman's face.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't watched the game. Were we was shit as the scoreline suggests and the posts here? Mind you, a win is a win. Was Depay the better player again? Griezzyboy invisible? Someone enlighten me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good win for barca!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilerBam View Post
    Didn't watched the game. Were we was shit as the scoreline suggests and the posts here? Mind you, a win is a win. Was Depay the better player again? Griezzyboy invisible? Someone enlighten me.
    Win is a win... but man... we struggle... Griez is a PIECE of shit for a player. Memphis doeswhat he can.FDJ also. Araujo is a boss. MATS is a hole on the goal. ETC..
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Danger Ahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horrible game, but I think we'll do better once Pedri comes back, there was no connectivity in midfield without him. Also almost all attacks came through Depay, Getafe defence knew that and were isolating him easily, once we replace Braithwaite with Coutinho/Fati, attack should be more balanced. Of course the logical thing would be to also bench Griezmann, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Win is a win... but man... we struggle... Griez is a PIECE of shit for a player. Memphis doeswhat he can.FDJ also. Araujo is a boss. MATS is a hole on the goal. ETC..
    So nothing changes. I literally can't believe how we still play Griezzman. I hope once Aguero and Fati return, i'll never see the sight of him.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilerBam View Post
    So nothing changes. I literally can't believe how we still play Griezzman. I hope once Aguero and Fati return, i'll never see the sight of him.
    As long as he is on a big fat paycheck we will see him on the pitch. I hope we will be replaced with either Dembouz or Fati or Aguero (with shifting positions in attack).. .but we are stuck with him till the end. He will milk Barca as other fro the "fraternite".