Resign Laporta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Bartomeu's letter exposed that fraud. I'll be brief so will only explain the two key points

A takeaway from here is that, he already handed over the wage reduction plan and some barca corporate ventures to help meet the salary limit. Meaning, laporta already knew he couldn?t register messi before the election.

Second main point in the letter is He also had additional options (excluding super league and cvc) provided by bartemeo board to solve it. I am not saying he should accept it but atleast he knew how it was insanely difficult to keep messi. Yet he still sold us fake dreams and kept selling it to messi too 🧐

Please defence Fraudporta I'm waiting...

soul24rage

Bartomeu's letter exposed that fraud. I'll be brief so will only explain the two key points

A takeaway from here is that, he already handed over the wage reduction plan and some barca corporate ventures to help meet the salary limit. Meaning, laporta already knew he couldn?t register messi before the election.

Second main point in the letter is He also had additional options (excluding super league and cvc) provided by bartemeo board to solve it. I am not saying he should accept it but atleast he knew how it was insanely difficult to keep messi. Yet he still sold us fake dreams and kept selling it to messi too ��

Please defence Fraudporta I'm waiting...

Cope

Messigician

socios are planning for a 'Laporta resign' banner to be displayed at Camp Nou this weekend during the league opener. [@JBurgosUb]

Cope, real fans don't accept bullshit

Messigician

Imagine actually defending Barto as a Barca-fan.

He did nothing wrong.

Highest Revenue In the world = highest expenditure in the world.

No one want to talk about city and psg losses. They are not effected because of oil money.

City haven't turned a profit since takeover...

Messigician

❗According to sources close to Bartomeu he would have tried to ensure Messi's continuity with a unilateral 20% reduction of the squad's salary and the sale of Bar?a Corporate.

? Bartomeu calculated a total of ?310m to register new signings and also Messi.

Via (🟠): @sport https://t.co/RvazO2G1Cb

ℹ The salary reduction would have saved ?90m.

? On the other hand, the club would have sold Bar?a Corporate with a buyback option five years later. This meant ensuring ?220m.

Via (🟠): @sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans