How many goals do you think Griezmann will score this season?

How many goals will Griezmann score this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Flaco

It's only 3 games so far, but Griezmann has looked shit.

I'm starting to regret I didn't added the option of him scoring below 10 LaLiga goals

HanDW

26+13 all comps.

6169a51b04667c0dacd19d1411d9fe85d6df27adbd54864c46421a40fe41696f_1.jpg

khaled_a_d

There was an Atletico reliable journalist who was claiming that Atletico was walking out of the Griezmann negotiation because they thought they can get a better deal at the end of Barca and pressuring us.
I wish he is right and they come tomorrow and take him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There was an Atletico reliable journalist who was claiming that Atletico was walking out of the Griezmann negotiation because they thought they can get a better deal at the end of Barca and pressuring us.
I wish he is right and they come tomorrow and take him.

Doubt Griezmann is ever going to be an option for Atletico again now that they signed Matheus Cunha.

Maybe if Cerezo makes an emotional decision and takes the matters in his own hands, but doubtful IMO. Unless Griezmann improves considerably throughout the season we might be stuck with him until his contract runs out. Options are dwindling.

Rassvet

Doubt Griezmann is ever going to be an option for Atletico again now that they signed Matheus Cunha.

Maybe if Cerezo makes an emotional decision and takes the matters in his own hands, but doubtful IMO. Unless Griezmann improves considerably throughout the season we might be stuck with him until his contract runs out. Options are dwindling.

We need City to go in for Felix and then maybe Atleti could turn to Griezzy

Home of Barca Fans