La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

Horatio

You're welcome
If you are a fan these are the moments to show your support. Freaking easy to support when we are raking in trebles.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd add that especially in our case where the club is an unprecedented financial crisis with falling revenues and mounting debts, fans can support with money (not donation but buying things such as Culer Membership, Barca TV+ subscription and official merchandise etc). Also keep having those interactions (views, likes and comments etc.) on club's accounts on various social media platforms helps too.

Mateka

The win was excellent. I use the word not just related to play because at 3-2 it was not excellent, with two goals conceded. But considering the build up to the match, could Depay and Garcia play, Messi to PSG, the result was excellent.
Sadly, without silverware this year many so called fans will move on. They will choose another club. But the core supporters will be there, as we say in UK rain hail or shine.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I kind of feel that we are starting have our club back now. For the first time in ages I am really excited about this season. I'm not saying or expecting us to win anything necessarily but seeing us relying on the youngsters again brings a smile to my face. I hated all this buying of so called superstars. We should be producing our own like we always used to. That is the way out of this financial mess.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I kind of feel that we are starting have our club back now. For the first time in ages I am really excited about this season. I'm not saying or expecting us to win anything necessarily but seeing us relying on the youngsters again brings a smile to my face. I hated all this buying of so called superstars. We should be producing our own like we always used to. That is the way out of this financial mess.

A new era is starting and it looks promising so far. If Fati can get to his best again barca will be difficult to beat in la liga.

Home of Barca Fans