2021/22 squad

Kul_z

So, with this shitstorm lately we got to move on and talk/concentrate on next season.

Transfer window is still open for 20 days, so there might be some selling in our squad, incoming transfers not so likely.

Question is, what do you think that should be our starting 11 if everyone is available, including fati, aguero, dembele and coutinho?

Neto
Dest pique araujo alba
Busi
De jong pedri
Griez
Depay fati

Some form of 3-4-3 while attacking, and 4-5-1 while defending, with 3 upfront exchanging in pressure lurking role.

Opinions?

jamrock

So, with this shitstorm lately we got to move on and talk/concentrate on next season.

Transfer window is still open for 20 days, so there might be some selling in our squad, incoming transfers not so likely.

Question is, what do you think that should be our starting 11 if everyone is available, including fati, aguero, dembele and coutinho?

Neto
Dest pique araujo alba
Busi
De jong pedri
Griez
Depay fati

Some form of 3-4-3 while attacking, and 4-5-1 while defending, with 3 upfront exchanging in pressure lurking role.

Opinions?

That's seems about right for our XI if everyone is fit, mats for neto & Emerson for dest.

FC433

Seems the best we have got. Good start, and should work from there. When it comes to transfers, we need a LB (not a priority), CB (so so only because we got many of them), CM (focus on this one, needs to be a physical CM, fast and strong), and a wide player (either side, preferably RW since we got Fati and OD who could play there as well).

Definitely, we cannot get 4 additional players so I would get the best we could do for whatever position. Stay away from young CBs since we have got plenty of them.

Very excited to see some of our players post-Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seems the best we have got. Good start, and should work from there. When it comes to transfers, we need a LB (not a priority), CB (so so only because we got many of them), CM (focus on this one, needs to be a physical CM, fast and strong), and a wide player (either side, preferably RW since we got Fati and OD who could play there as well).

Definitely, we cannot get 4 additional players so I would get the best we could do for whatever position. Stay away from young CBs since we have got plenty of them.

Very excited to see some of our players post-Messi.

Doubt we'll see any transfer given we're working overtime just to be able to register the ones we've already signed.

FC433

I would love to see Garcia at CDM while FDJ as a box-box CM. Worth a try, at least on paper. I truly hope we never see FDJ as a CB.

when attacking

Fati Depay Griezmann

Alba Pedri FDJ Emerson

Pique Garcia Araujo

Neto

akaranzo

Neto
Dest pique araujo alba
Busi
De jong pedri
Griez
Depay fati

Opinions?

Garcia instead of Pique surely? At least after the first 1-2 months

Zidane82

Neto
Dest pique araujo alba
Busi
De jong pedri
Griez
Depay fati

Opinions?

I?d start Demir on the right and omit Fati for now .

Maybe even try and reintegrate Coutinho
Fati may not be ready to start for a while ( if at all ?)

Andresito

Staff member
I would love to see Garcia at CDM while FDJ as a box-box CM. Worth a try, at least on paper. I truly hope we never see FDJ as a CB.

when attacking

Fati Depay Griezmann

Alba Pedri FDJ Emerson

Pique Garcia Araujo

Neto

While Garcia is good on the ball it's a different story as a CDM.
Difference is a CB is always facing the pitch, while a CDM often ends up playing with opponents in his back. Takes a different type of instinct and ball control for that.

Messi983

Inaki Pena
Emerson-Araujo-Garcia-Balde
Pedri-Nico-FDJ
Griezmann
Ansu-Memphis

Mingueza, Dest, Gavi, Demir, GOAThwaite, King Manaj on the bench

#noamigos #wemove

Home of Barca Fans