2021/22 squad

FC433

Fati Depay RW

Pedri FDJ CM

LB CB Araujo RB

GK

We have got 5 excellent players to build around. There are just as many great squad players such as Pena, Stegen, Balde, Alba, Garica, Mingueza, Dest, Emerson, Nico, Demir, Dembele, and Griezmann. Triple those in our academy. I think we are fine, of course, so long as we spend properly in positions we actually need. CM (with a very specific physical profile) and RW should be our priority next season alongside offloading some players.

kattanib

Fati Depay RW

Pedri FDJ CM

LB CB Araujo RB

GK

We have got 5 excellent players to build around. There are just as many great squad players such as Pena, Stegen, Balde, Alba, Garica, Mingueza, Dest, Emerson, Nico, Demir, Dembele, and Griezmann. Triple those in our academy. I think we are fine, of course, so long as we spend properly in positions we actually need. CM (with a very specific physical profile) and RW should be our priority next season alongside offloading some players.

Typical forum member

Xaviniesta

--------Fati--Depay--Griez
------------Coutinho--------
-----Roberto------FDJ-------
Alba-Pique-Araujo-Mingueza

Birdy

Let's assume that the squad does not change at all.

The best shot this season is if after 1-2 months the inured ones return and some people never see the pitch again, or at least see it in unimportant games.
A few names of that list are Griez, Pique, Busi, Eric Garcia
Ideally we want also replacement for Alba, a physical beast in md, and another WC CB, but it's not happening this season

either one:

Offensive:
--Ansu--Depay--Dembele
---------Coutinho------
-----Pedri------FDJ------
Alba--Ming--Araujo--Dest/Emerson

Cautious:
----Ansu--------Dembele
----------Depay------
Alba--Pedri---FDJ---Dest
---Leng--Araujo--Ming/Emerson

Andresito

Staff member
New era.

Era of mediocrity mixed with a lot of hope.
E-MYJ8VWYAIBt8t

Windhook

I define it as The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.:barcascarf:

Most concerning are Coutinho and Pjanic. I don't count the forever injured Dembele, at all.

Catta

Araujo, Memphis, Fati, Demir, Pedri and Frenkie are the only players that should stay. All the others need to be replaced in the next 2 years.

JamDav1982

I would guess FDJ or Pedri will be off next summer.

Only two sellable assets that would generate big offers.

I like Pedri but purely hypothetical if likes of City came in with big offer would take Laporte and cash off their hands and move for Kounde as well.

At least for Pedri there is Gavi/Demir who are young and could fill that hole to some degree and allow squad to improve.

Should have a lot more room for movements next summer and not have to worry about only getting 25% of sales.

Xaviniesta

-----Fati---Depay---Demb
-----------Coutinho--------
-------Pedri------FDJ-------
-Alba-Pique-Araujo-Mingueza-

Home of Barca Fans