Why cannot we register our new players?

khaled_a_d

yes, I know you cant register the new signings.
But can you register the entire current squad, which apparently already exceeds FFP?

The rules allow us to register our own players with no problem, and then spend no more than 25% of what we save. This is regardless we are slightly over the cap or spending 1k % of our revenue.
But if we report loss again next year, the salary cap decreases more significantly then, but that will be the last of board worries as they will have to cover the loss from their own pocket unless the government spare them from that rule next season.

Andresito

Staff member
It should be obvious that the squad take a pay cut to be able to register the new players.

I'm trying to put myself in their shoes. Best player leaves, new players come who despite not being WC are needed and will surely increase the title hopes.
Am I to be selfish and take my full pay and hinder the new players from being registered? Would be such an illogical decision.

FC433

The club will look to finalize some salary reductions in the next few days to make way for the new signings in the wage bill. If this doesn't happen, they won't be registered.

@QueThiJugues
Could not get more reliable than this.

Home of Barca Fans