La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Let's see how Aguero moves. This La Liga is great for older slower players. The level is low, not exactly PL standard.

Maybe 4-2-3-1 is on the cards as well, with De Jong - Pedri, Depay - Fati - Dembele, Aguero. Who knows. We need to change the manager and have the players back asap.

But yea, probably won't be enough for a title push. Should be plenty for a top 3 finish though no doubt.

Exactly. Old Suarez scores 20 goals in this league. Aguero can do the same.

FinBarcelonafan

Madrid are good. But I think if we get our injured players back and Koeman stops moaning all the time, we can play much much better than this shit.

Nah. We would struggle to beat Atletico or Real heads up.

I expect similar results to last season in those big games.

Morten

For all the drama, Barca will be 2 points behind our "walk the league"-team if they win their game in hand.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hey, if Falcao at near 36 still has the goods, why not Aguero at 33? :coffee:

Yeah ur right I guess. Colombians here been telling me not to lament missing out on him too much. To them he is Mr. Glass and will be injured at the slightest touch. But then again Aguero is not much different.

Andresito

Staff member
Full stadium capacity (increased from 60 %) is now allowed in Spain from 1 October. It is, however, up to each region to regulate the percentage. PROCICAT has set the max attendace at 60 % in Catalonia.

These regulations are until 31 October, and will be revised after that.

Home of Barca Fans