La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
We?ll have both fullbacks back by time of the Clasico so hopefully not going to need to worry about Nacho being thrown around positions or having to use Lucas.

Seeing as were only going to play Shakhtar before Clasico, I?m kinda interested to see who will be starting at Camp Nou. I think if Vini doesn?t score or create like he did weeks ago vs Shakhtar and everyone stays fit, we might see Hazard back at LW and Rodrygo at RW. Casemiro oddly poor but should get back in side. That leaves Ancelotti with big decision which of Kroos and Modric to bench since Fede is ever present and he is unconditionally necessary for us doing well.

Leo_Messi

Atl?tico has the strongest squad in the league by some distance (IMO) and only injuries and the usual overly conservative chicken-shit tactics of Simeone away from home (mostly) against minnows will prevent them from winning the league again. De Paul should be a great addition to their midfield and their attack is stacked on all fronts while Oblak and the defense is doing their usual job mostly.

I would obviously prefer the likes of Sevilla to win it (would be great for the league) but can’t see that happening. You have to win against the likes of Granada to have a chance of such a thing.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

LOL Real, thought they will easily win the league but good that they make it more exiciting. Ancelotti could see a deja vu if he ends the season titleless.

SmilerBam

Didn?t say it would.

We?re just not as bad as some here would make out.
Some disappointing decisions from Carlo lately, today better, but overall we?ve done better than expected so far given 2 starter CBs left and no striker came in

You lost to Sheriff and new-promoted Espanyol,get a grip of yourself. You boys are pretty shit tbh. But you are right, you will beat us in the Clasico, but then again, who doesn't these days?

El Gato

Villarato!
You lost to Sheriff and new-promoted Espanyol,get a grip of yourself. You boys are pretty shit tbh. But you are right, you will beat us in the Clasico, but then again, who doesn't these days?

Meh only pride is wounded. Folk get hung up on it too much. We drew 3-3 to Legia Warsaw and then went to win 5 trophies in a year.

It's not great but not nearly as terrible as some make out. Only frustrating because players we've put trust in (Lucas, Casemiro) are not having a great start.

People forget Ramos and Varane left and even they would sometimes have bad stretches with offense that can't score. Now we still have that offense, albeit better start this time, while all defenders are still figuring out life without those that left.

SmilerBam

Meh only pride is wounded. Folk get hung up on it too much. We drew 3-3 to Legia Warsaw and then went to win 5 trophies in a year.

It's not great but not nearly as terrible as some make out. Only frustrating because players we've put trust in (Lucas, Casemiro) are not having a great start.

People forget Ramos and Varane left and even they would sometimes have bad stretches with offense that can't score. Now we still have that offense, albeit better start this time, while all defenders are still figuring out life without those that left.

You don't have a team even close to the teams that won you the CL. I know you guys have a love affair with that trophy, but you have no chance to win it. La Liga,maybe. Depends on how much Atleti will implode this season, because they are the best in Spain currently.

El Gato

Villarato!
You don't have a team even close to the teams that won you the CL.

And?

I know you guys have a love affair with that trophy, but you have no chance to win it.

Ok.

La Liga,maybe. Depends on how much Atleti will implode this season, because they are the best in Spain currently.

Yup maybe

So we're so shit that we will 'maybe' win La Liga and 'maybe' compete for CL without winning it. Terrible stuff. Such a low point.

Y'all need more convincing arguments as to how RM is 'shit'.

SmilerBam

And?

Ok.

Yup maybe

So we're so shit that we will 'maybe' win La Liga and 'maybe' compete for CL without winning it. Terrible stuff. Such a low point.

Y'all need more convincing arguments as to how RM is 'shit'.

You will not compete for the CL. City, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG, Atletico, Bayern are all better than you. Also, La Liga is in shambles,that is why you might compete. But if Atletico play do their strenghts and they are not the losers they usually are, you will win nada in Spain too.

SmilerBam

You do understand what 'compete' means?

Yes. To compete for something means to actually have some chances to win that something,based on quality. You have no chance to win the CL this season. It's an oppinion, not a fact. And from what i saw until now, my oppinion is pretty warranted i would say.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yes. To compete for something means to actually have some chances to win that something,based on quality. You have no chance to win the CL this season. It's an oppinion, not a fact. And from what i saw until now, my oppinion is pretty warranted i would say.

Who told you you need to have a chance at the trophy in order to compete?
99% of the teams in world football dont win shit, 95% would have no realistic chances at winning respective competition they participate in.
Are you a Super League minded fan or something?

Regardless
A certain club lost to a Kenny Dalglish Liverpool in October, hovered in 5th most of the season and won it.
Season is long. Bayern just got bummed by Eintracht, PSG by Rennes, Liverpool and City split points + Chelsea barely scoring despite having strikeforce worth 200M. Put that state of things together with some injuries and odd draws and you can get Roma, Lyon or Porto in semis no problem. And we're a quite a bit better than any of them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans