La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

Why this cat Modric still plays so well, guy is 36. Maybe we have sold Iniesta too early, he wasnt bad in 17-18.

That Iniesta would play awesome in this Madrid. The problem is not 1-2 veterans, the problem was that Barca was full of them and the majority of them were lazy and unprofessional.

KingLeo10

That Iniesta would play awesome in this Madrid. The problem is not 1-2 veterans, the problem was that Barca was full of them and the majority of them were lazy and unprofessional.

Iniesta had more talent than Modric, and was a better big game player, but he had poorer stamina and longevity.

17-18 Iniesta would warm the bench at current RM.

Of course, career wise and peak it's not a contest.

Richard.H

Iniesta had more talent than Modric, and was a better big game player, but he had poorer stamina and longevity.

17-18 Iniesta would warm the bench at current RM.

Of course, career wise and peak it's not a contest.

True. Big props to Modric's fitness level at his age, no doubt a lot better than Iniesta's. Otherwise I would put almost every other metric in Iniesta's favor.

tomc

True. Big props to Modric's fitness level at his age, no doubt a lot better than Iniesta's. Otherwise I would put almost every other metric in Iniesta's favor.

Modric is and always was better than Iniesta. Thats just a fact. Only if yore watching football games drunk while living in some parallel universe these last 10 years.

El Gato

Villarato!
Perhaps, but he will be absolutely knackered in a couple of months if he is going to play every game.

Didn't folk say that last year and he ran circles around (albeit equally somewhat decimated) Liverpool

Checked it. Dude got benched for 3 league games in autumn and 1 in spring before Pool and Chelsea. Never got injured. Played the league down to the wire almost. Did performance suffer.. eeh debatable.
I suspect Carlo will rest him more in March ish time considering he's never gonna drop any of the 3 for big games

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans