La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Less than a week left until Liga starts.
Valencia-Getafe are the first ones out, on Friday at 21.00.

Espanyol, Mallorca and Rayo Vallecano the teams that got promoted last season, replacing Huesca, Valladolid and Eibar.

Last I heard capacity at stadiums will be at 40%. Still no confirmation though. Barca are not selling tickets to their opener this Sunday against Sociedad yet.
We play Sociedad (H), Athletic Bilbao (A), Getafe (H) before the international break in September.

1625591970_527454_1625592054_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

9f256d8b9c9f5243ebc0d5237b27cf2a.jpeg

43750acae2a633b6f31d59a9d017885a.jpeg

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Real Madrid play three away games in a row. Is it to do with their stadium or just a coincidence?

El Gato

Villarato!
There was something yes.
They’ll return to Bernabeu and will play games while new roof is being put up between games, that’s all I remember.

FC433

This is exactly why both Barca and Madrid need to have more not just as much revenues as other teams:

Zidane82

[MENTION=17332]Roberto[/MENTION]GomezOC) | #OndaCero
🔸A big war is looming in Spanish football.

🔹Real Madrid and FC Barcelona intend not to broadcast their La Liga matches on TV

Just bloody great

Jadentheman

Speaking of I would like an HD version of that Mes Que Un club DVD documentary. So if they make a deal with Netflix, put that on there. ok

512HADe65gL._AC_SY445_.jpg

There are also several other DVDs "Barca Dreams" and "Take the Ball, Pass the Ball" on sale. Makign a deal with netflix means a few more millions to the club and a few new casual fans.

Home of Barca Fans