La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

La Liga are currently blocking 15 clubs to register their rookies. Tomorrow, La Liga will pass the CVC deal (which is ruinous in the long term) by advancing new money in the short term to register them.

E8hxMDnXsAE5vXS

Tebas is a criminal.

#LockHimUp

What the fuck is Tebas doing? Signing some shitty deal for short-term gain? To save his ass for the next election?

He knows he won't be alive for the whole contract, so he is like "whatever" for the future.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I thought all clubs had to vote for it for the deal to pass?

Tebas said the teams that voted against it will just not get the money so more for the rest. That man is willing to burn it all down just to get one over us.

malvolio

Tebas said the teams that voted against it will just not get the money so more for the rest. That man is willing to burn it all down just to get one over us.

Why? Laporta got his wish. We'll have to do our own thing.

Morten

So, the teams that vote against it get none of the money, but still lose 10% of their rights to La Liga?

Morten

La liga is back, and of course RM play bloody late, some things never change.

Not that bad this time though, its saturday so its fine, but i know there will be a lot of late sunday matches......

serghei

Good thing that Digi, my cable supplier didn't get the news Barca and Madrid are not relevant anymore. Only league games they feed 4k transmission for.

Home of Barca Fans