La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Apparently only 11,000 tickets had been requested by socis to attend the league opener against Real Sociedad as of 9 pm local time in Catalona on Tuesday, August 10th.

There is still time but it is likely that we might not even fill half of the 29,803 seats permitted by the Generalitat. Disappointing to hear that, when club needs its fans to show their support, they don't want to show up. Local Barca socis are such a spoiled bunch.

FinBarcelonafan

Apparently only 11,000 tickets had been requested by socis to attend the league opener against Real Sociedad as of 9 pm local time in Catalona on Tuesday, August 10th.

There is still time but it is likely that we might not even fill half of the 29,803 seats permitted by the Generalitat. Disappointing to hear that, when club needs its fans to show their support, they don't want to show up. Local Barca socis are such a spoiled bunch.

True. :(

JerseyAddict

I hope Real won't win this LL on "deafualt" mode... Atleti will hardly go one more season like last and Barca is "shocked"... This will be another rollercoaster ride season.

hardyboy

Now that Messi is gone would the teams in La Liga still park the bus against us? Would be beneficial for us if they don't..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So this current transfer window so far? Got it. I can understand that La Liga clubs have made inexpensive signings (fichajes) perhaps due to their salary cap issues, but the amount of money generated from sales (ventas) are that low, compared to other clubs? Quite concerning. La Liga clubs need to sell better.

Have to say that 96M consisting of 188 players looks extremely low to me , especially when you consider that Varane alone is more than 50 percent of that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Have to say that 96M consisting of 188 players looks extremely low to me , especially when you consider that Varane alone is more than 50 percent of that.

Yeah. They say the source is transfermarkt but I am too lazy to look them up to verify the numbers.

FC433

^
it has been the case for a while now. I have not watched a lot of LL matches outside Barca and Madrid (no more than 10 games in total in the past three seasons). Teams are just not willing to improve at all, and they rarely take advantage of their youth. The average age of LL is 27.3 compared to 26.5 in the PL, 26.2 SA, 25.2 Bundesliga, and 24.9 Ligue 1: https://www.transfermarkt.com/wettbewerbe/europa

FC433

I do not believe that it is included just yet since it has yet to be made offical.

Devils

La Liga are currently blocking 15 clubs to register their rookies. Tomorrow, La Liga will pass the CVC deal (which is ruinous in the long term) by advancing new money in the short term to register them.

E8hxMDnXsAE5vXS

Tebas is a criminal.

#LockHimUp

Home of Barca Fans