La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

jamrock

We can all agree la Liga ia ran by a moron, if I wasn't a Barcelona fan I would hope for us to go out of business with him thinking he's smart by being difficult & see where that gets the league.

Tebas is clown, EPL is much bigger & more commerically successful than la Liga, that's all Pretty obvious stuff, but la Liga teams punches above their weight class competitively.

khaled_a_d

Tebas term ends in December 2023, if he win another one it is most likely the end for Liga as top 2 league.
Most teams are still well run in Sporting department which is the saving grace for it. But money talks and sooner or later the no star power will hunt the whole league.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No doubt the EPL is ahead of La Liga in every aspect, hard to catch up to, has to just make sure to be not left further behind.

Ligue 1 has a huge talent pool but other than PSG, it is still a very weak league and will stay this way in the foreseeable future, even with the CVC money.

Bundesliga is losing appeal (as seen from the latest Brand Finance report) due to the lack of competition.

Serie A I don't know, even with the sale of AC Milan this week, will that really turn things around? I doubt it.

I think La Liga needs to do as much as they can to keep the 2nd spot.

Porque

LaLiga will still rather convincingly remain the number 2. But the gap between LaLiga and EPL will only widen unless LFP adapt their strategy around the biggest 2 clubs.

Diego Carlos is not such a big thing. Business as usual for Sevilla and they will replace with someone better. But Kamara going to Villa ahead of Kamara is a bad sign.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Is there anyone interesting from Granada that we could possibly poach?

Yes they got relegated but they have some good players like Suarez/Machis/Uzuni etc. We sound like we're broke this summer so maybe worth a look.

Messi983

Is there anyone interesting from Granada that we could possibly poach?

Yes they got relegated but they have some good players like Suarez/Machis/Uzuni etc. We sound like we're broke this summer so maybe worth a look.

Jorge Molina, he's only 40 and would fit right into our rebuild. Or if we want someone younger Bacca is there as well. :D

Seriously though, won't happen but would consider Luis Maximiano, we were interested in him before. Also like Matias Arezo who they've just signed in January but didn't play much so far. Should definitely get more minutes in Segunda and we'll see how he'll progress.

FinBarcelonafan

Jorge Molina, he's only 40 and would fit right into our rebuild. Or if we want someone younger Bacca is there as well. :D

Seriously though, won't happen but would consider Luis Maximiano, we were interested in him before. Also like Matias Arezo who they've just signed in January but didn't play much so far. Should definitely get more minutes in Segunda and we'll see how he'll progress.

Signing 40 years old now.

I guess we are serious about Amigo retirement club house

Messi983

Next step: don Andres returns and brings his amigo Kazuyoshi Miura with him. He would be a good role model for Busi, Pique and Co. how to prolong their careers into their fifties. :boss:

kazuyoshi-miura_gqfo2i5riwjx133ftx1l72mm1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans