Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Reports are saying it's not about money yet he wants to play at high level. That only means Barca to me. Less money but team should be competing in the CL next season and the Lewy whisper in the World Cup. Something is cooking.

Qatar, Saudi and USA are out of it, if he wants high level football.

He ain't going to England to enjoy his life. Thats for sure. I don't see any other option but Barcelona, if no PSG.

Messigician

Reports are saying it's not about money yet he wants to play at high level. That only means Barca to me. Less money but team should be competing in the CL next season and the Lewy whisper in the World Cup. Something is cooking.

He ain't going to England to enjoy his life. Thats for sure. I don't see any other option but Barcelona, if no PSG.

Seems so

xxxxxx

He's never come back whilst Laporta is here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He will renew with PSG. We didn't even have wage room for some cheap January transfers (reportedly possible now because of Depay's departure and the fact that we just signed that new sponsorship deal with Travel + Leisure GO), let alone Messi.

CatalinR10

FnQlHghakAAZQHn

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨| Despite the fact that Leo Messi's contract renewal was taken ?for granted?, it still isn't complete & doubts are starting to emerge.
@lequipe [🎖️]

We cooking

HOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans