Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Jerome Rothen, ex-PSG: ?Messi?s renewal is a joke. He makes no effort to put the club first. Messi doesn?t thank the fans, he heads straight to the locker room after games. He doesn?t acknowledge fans singing his name. His salary is exorbitant. Messi leaving the helps the club in a financial sense.?

How about fans should first learn something called respect .

Imagine being a plastic club with no tradition , never won the CL and then Neymar and freaking Messi come to your team.

You don't like how they played in a game and then start to boooo them , fucking lol.

And yeah , Messi's salary is a problem , not the fact that they gave Mbappe 300 mil for signing again and a salary of 400 mil or whatever it is for 3 seasons :lol:

fergus90

The Neymar, Messi, Mbappe situation was always going to be difficult.

If they get knocked out before the semi-finals they'll be booing him again i've zero doubts.

I personally think the PSG project is an absolute mess. Got shirt sellers, egos but not a balanced, coherent squad.

Nasser Al-Khela?fi is also too concerned with bringing superstars to Paris than actually building a team.

Andresito

Staff member
Always been a wannabe galactico side. Compared to City they've always needed that high profile player to grab the spotlight.

Messi and Neymar are soon gone. Mbappe won't stay for much longer either. Will probably try to go for Vini in the future or a player like that.

Messigician

Who do you like better, Pedri or Gavi?

Mat?as Messi (Leo's brother): "I don?t like either of them? but I'll say Gavi."

Bitter

Messigician

I have a press clipping from Barcelona that says 'Messi should return to Barcelona'. I subtitled 'ha ha ha ha ha, we're not going back to Barcelona and if we do go back we're going to do a good cleaning'. Among others, throwing out Joan Laporta, ungrateful, with everything that Messi gave Barcelona
He considers that " the people should have gone out to make a march so that Laporta leaves and Messi stays." And he feels betrayed: ?The Spanish are traitors. My mom told Lionel once: 'They're going to pay you like Ronaldinho'?.

Messigician

❗️Mat?as Messi (Leo's brother): "People in Barcelona did not support Leo. They should have done a march or something. Let Laporta leave and Messi stay. Spanish people are traitors. I'm telling you this because I want you to hear it from us, not somewhere else"

M3ls

I have a press clipping from Barcelona that says 'Messi should return to Barcelona'. I subtitled 'ha ha ha ha ha, we're not going back to Barcelona and if we do go back we're going to do a good cleaning'. Among others, throwing out Joan Laporta, ungrateful, with everything that Messi gave Barcelona
He considers that " the people should have gone out to make a march so that Laporta leaves and Messi stays." And he feels betrayed: ?The Spanish are traitors. My mom told Lionel once: 'They're going to pay you like Ronaldinho'?.

monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans