Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Season already over for him. Sad way to go out.

Wearing that disgusting jersey. Second only to being a madrista and wearing that even more disgusting shirt.

RF20

Banned
Season already over for him. Sad way to go out.

Wearing that disgusting jersey. Second only to being a madrista and wearing that even more disgusting shirt.

Once he moved to Paris, it was clear that he'll be judged on the CL.

That's how PSG's model is: CL or bust.

Last few seasons they made the semis and finals but this time round of 16 exit. No wonder that idiot from PSG(Nasser?) went ballistic post game

this guy captures exactly how i felt about messi his last years here

putting his head down walking around like a chump watching as the team was humiliated over and over and over

fuck messi

It?s clear you not a barca fan 😂😂 still hurts you he won his 7th BD while your guy is finished

And yeah F ? you troll 🤣🤣

malvolio

You are the boys who cried wolf when it comes to trolling at this point.

Plenty of reasonable comments about PSG, Messi, or Argentina this season have been called trolling by you boys just because they weren?t as delusionally optimistic as your takes.

yeah 'fuck messi' and from WOAT to drug addict. really sensible stuff surely not geared to wind up fc barcelona fans.

and all this from some clowns who support CR, bayern, liverpool, lewandowski etc

i mean, if you idiots just came in here to troll and throw shit at this club and its best player ever you could just say so. no need for clone accounts and faking attachment to the club.

so we'll 'cry wolf' and the likes of you and OG will cry about authoritarian regimes when getting banned like the broke ass bitches that you are.

BarcaOG

Banned
really eye opening to see the putin simps here [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] take note of the filth that is sneaking into the forum

yall are just mad af messi is a failed has been loser

barca fans will forever and always put the health and success of the club >>>>>>>>>> any one player. for too many years messi made this club unhealthy and dysfunctional without actually adding success

BarcaOG

Banned
this new experiment with young players is muchmore exciting and refreshing than watching 500m messi walk around with his head down while we get humiliated every year

RF20

Banned
Jeez. These Messi fanboys are so precious.

Say anything and they are offended.

Meanwhile they'll shit on every other player.

Their mentality is as fragile and cuck-like as their idol in crunch moments. Match made in heaven.

I respect Messi for his past achievements but you guys need to get a thicker skin. I mean its not like you Messi fanboys can't take it on the chin. You guys took 7 CL humiliations in a row on the chin and still are hyping up every little thing he does....

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
also LMFAO my boys and i just cant stop winning:

coutinho at mid table EPL side >>>>>>>>>>>>>> messi at star studded PSG :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
Jeez. These Messi fanboys are so precious.

Say anything and they are offended.

Meanwhile they'll shit on every other player.

Their mentality is as fragile and cuck-like as their idol in crunch momemts. Match made in heaven.

I respect Messi for his past achievements but you guys need to get a thicker skin. I mean its not like you Messi fans can't take it on the chin. You guys took 7 CL humiliations in a row on the chin and still are hyping up every little thing he does....

well said my friend well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans