Ps: can't find the original comment.

Lyon: 13th position
Rennes: 4th
Marseille: 3rd
Lille: 8th, and correction it's 2-1 W not 0-1 L
Nice: 2nd
Lens: 9th
Lorient: 19th

So the only defeat is against a 4th place that at that time was on a going 13 consecutive unbeaten strike (they're unbeaten in 2.5 month). And let's just be honest and watch again, messi played brilliant there with both Mbappe and Ney wasted chances he created in that match. I know Mbappe is the best performer this season so far for PSG but not that match. Messi was.

Other 4 draw. 2 draw against 2nd and 3rd position. Fair enough.
Now, lens at 9th now. They're on a better position when facing psg , as far as i remembered. Now when i look again, they're on 2nd defeat in a row. Gotta see that match again, but when i don't remember it could mean messi unimpressive in that match, but it doesn't mean the others were.
Last lorient, they're bottom dwellers, but i didn't see something wrong last night with him, just massively unlucky, a brilliant save and unconnected forwards with ney and mbappe not around and di maria having his bad day.

I deleted it because the stats I posted on the previous page expressed the point more clearly. Lille was a 2-1 win for PSG but they were losing 0-1 at half time, then Messi was subbed off, and they won 2-1 with two late goals so it was a 0-1 L with Messi on the pitch.

BarcaOG

Banned
PSG data in Ligue 1 so far this season

Minutes played with Messi: 865
Minutes played without Messi: 845

Goal difference with Messi on the pitch: +3
Goal difference without Messi on the pitch: +19

Goals scored with Messi on the pitch: 11
Goals scored without Messi on the pitch: 28

Goals per 90 minutes with Messi on the pitch: 1.14
Goals per 90 minutes without Messi on the pitch: 2.98

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

very telling, clear evidence that the ballon d'or is a sham #justice for lewa

BarcaOG

Banned
the only difference is that messi would have kept us in 3rd place, since it was clear from his last 2 seasons that he cant score against Real and Atleti anymore

he made no difference for us in the CL for 5 years so nothing there

actually we are much better off not paying him 5000000000$ a minute just to walk around and score goals vs eibar

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might be finished, or he might not.

All the narratives will change if he has a good second half the season. Wouldn't be the first player to do that although it remains to be seen what happens. Maybe all the frustration and anger will bring his killer instinct back where he'll be less of a pass first guy.

BarcaOG

Banned
He might be finished, or he might not.

All the narratives will change if he has a good second half the season. Wouldn't be the first player to do that although it remains to be seen what happens. Maybe all the frustration and anger will bring his killer instinct back where he'll be less of a pass first guy.

he's finished

DonAK

he's finished

If he is then he can be proud of his career. 15 years at an elite level. Greatest player of all time or at worst top three or top five if you want to be picky. Greatest player in Barca's history.

So I'm gonna be grateful for all the great memories and hope we can do him justice by giving him a proper send-off sometime in the future.

And if you have an issue with that as well then you can suck it.

BarcaOG

Banned
If he is then he can be proud of his career. 15 years at an elite level. Greatest player of all time or at worst top three or top five if you want to be picky. Greatest player in Barca's history.

So I'm gonna be grateful for all the great memories and hope we can do him justice by giving him a proper send-off sometime in the future.

And if you have an issue with that as well then you can suck it.

what a selective memory you have

during messis FCB tenure real went from 9 to 13 CLs including a 3peat

never managed to overtake RM in terms of clasico wins

played the entire game of like 5-6 CL humiliations in a row

some player lol

DonAK

Glad you made it obvious BarcaOG.

At least now you cannot pretend to hide behind the mask of objectivity anymore.

It's pure unadulterated hate for Messi. Doesn't matter how he plays, has played or done. Seem to be something deeply personal for you so will let you have it.

BarcaOG

Banned
Glad you made it obvious BarcaOG.

At least now you cannot pretend to hide behind the mask of objectivity anymore.

It's pure unadulterated hate for Messi. Doesn't matter how he plays, has played or done. Seem to be something deeply personal for you so will let you have it.

pre 2015 yeah he was goat

after that no thanks, big time Cl loser chump joke clown

Morten

what a selective memory you have

during messis FCB tenure real went from 9 to 13 CLs including a 3peat

never managed to overtake RM in terms of clasico wins

played the entire game of like 5-6 CL humiliations in a row

some player lol

My god, give it a rest, this is just sad and tiresome.

No player is above criticism, but i will say this, if even a player of Messi's quality isn't enough for you, nothing ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans