Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

It's time to fire Pochettino. They should have done that at the end of last season.

This season they've been the worse team in nearly all games they've played. Only to be bailed out by refs, poor finishing from the other team or moments of brilliance.

They are a disaster waiting to happen, in my view.

fire Pochettino and get who?

Hardy

already 10 matches in ligue 1 and he has a gran total of zero goals, and he'll not take penaldo, his biggest chances got from freekicks or outside the box. not looking good dawg

Jadentheman

Realized I missed the match then see the results and glad I haven?t missed anything. Neymar is atrocious. I wish Messi had the 2013 Ronaldinho to back him up on this team

malvolio

Ligue 1 > EPL > LaLiga.

Messi struggling in Europe's toughest league. Is normal.

Tbf I haven't seen a more physically demanding league than this one. Full of butchers that will hack you down at every opportunity. Can understand now why Neymar was constantly injured.

EPL is pretty tame right now with the influx of foreign players and managers over the years.

pregra

With all the 2nd/3rd generation of Africans in Ligue 1, it is physically tough as feck. Quick, strong players. Saw it immediately in Messis debut vs Reims.

Porque

Tbf I haven't seen a more physically demanding league than this one. Full of butchers that will hack you down at every opportunity. Can understand now why Neymar was constantly injured.

EPL is pretty tame right now with the influx of foreign players and managers over the years.

Agreed. Tough individual league. Certainly not the place you want to be as an ageing player, and the bad weather hasn't hit yet.

Let's hope Dembele and Umtiti move there.

Raketa10

poche needed a few seasons at tottenham before he had a strong team and will probably need at least this season to find a right system for his squad.

He won't survive this season with this kind of PSG displays. I would also like to add that this league isn't easy at all. It's physical as it gets, teams run a lot and majority of teams know how to defend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans