Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

ligue 1 title in the bag which means messi the most decorated player of all time, another fat W siuuuuuuuu

malvolio

PSG will win the league that's not even questionable. However, despite that, their season is already a big failure. They should heavily rebuild in the summer.

Skriniar should be a good option at CB. Midfield is where they have always lacked quality. Getting established names is tough. Plus I think they need some options on the wing and striker.

Sensible thing to do would be to sell Neymar to Chelsea and don't renew Messi. They clearly don't know how to integrate these players in a team that wants to make Mbappe top dog. Neymar is always injured anyway.

Raketa10

Skriniar should be a good option at CB. Midfield is where they have always lacked quality. Getting established names is tough. Plus I think they need some options on the wing and striker.

Sensible thing to do would be to sell Neymar to Chelsea and don't renew Messi. They clearly don't know how to integrate these players in a team that wants to make Mbappe top dog. Neymar is always injured anyway.

Skriniar will be a good option. However, the biggest problem is midfield. They need at least 2 great midfielders to be competitive in Europe. Furthermore, If they sell Neymar and don't renew Messi they will also need 2 good forwards. I sincerely doubt that they can have a competitive squad for the next season. No one can address all of those problems and bring 5 or 6 quality players in one transfer window.

They will probably move Mbappe to the wing and go for Bernardo Silva and Osimhen. However, I don't think those two will be enough to successfully compete against top CL teams.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Skriniar will be a good option. However, the biggest problem is midfield. They need at least 2 great midfielders to be competitive in Europe. Furthermore, If they sell Neymar and don't renew Messi they will also need 2 good forwards. I sincerely doubt that they can have a competitive squad for the next season. No one can address all of those problems and bring 5 or 6 quality players in one transfer window.

They will probably move Mbappe to the wing and go for Bernardo Silva and Osimhen. However, I don't think those two will be enough to successfully compete against top CL teams.

If Paredes is not confirmed to stay next season, Messi should just go to MLS.

Iniesta Ultra

MLS won't pay him PSG wages but with his wealth he should just do whatever he wants to regardless of money. Hope Messi, Imho, maybe even Iniesta join same MLS team in two seasons would be amazing and they would dominate the league.

FinBarcelonafan

After the WC win and all, he never has to worry about money. He will probably earn ten+ million dollar every year till his death.

He should brand himself like Jordan. Could be worth billions.(if he wants more dough). Football is pocket money at this point compared to Jordan wealth and business money.(long-term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans